6.my 2nd date with kyujong

Kyujong's POV
         As this is my last day here,we decided to hang out.Now,we are sitting in a restaurent.
        "1 cappuccino" she ordered to the waiter.
        "I know you would order this" I chuckled and said to the waiter," 1 espresso with a chicken burger please..."
         "1 mushroom sandwich too...."she said. The waiter took the orders and left the place.
          "Hey,coffee tank.....when we first met,I could see the surprise in your face and I'm sure you know us. How much do you know about kpop and how much do you love kpop???"
         "Kpop......its my life. I just love it. No words to describe..."
         "Aww chincha??? What are the groups you like???"
         "Mmm.... SS501,Super Junior,Cnblue,Got7,girls generation and that new group that debuted recently astro....those guys are really cute. These groups are my favourite"
          "Very few"
          "Ofcourse very few..some issues-so I cant watch more...should start following other groups too....And I like some songs of shinee,exo,bts,red velvet...."
           "Mmm...."
           "But,you know what??? I am a forever TripleS..... because you guys are the best forever"
        I chuckled at her comment.
       Then our orders were served.
       Having a bite of my burger, I asked,"whom do you like the most among us???"
       "Among SS501??? the prince...heo young saeng oppa..."she said without any thoughts.
        "Prince????" I asked with a  why didnt you choose me??look in my face.
        "Mmm.... not only the prince..., but the leader kim hyun joong...,baby maknae kim hyung jun..., horse park jung min.... and of course the eternal center...kim kyu jong oppa..... I just love all of you,in the same level. You guys are just top of the world for me....."she said sipping her coffee.
         I smiled at her.
         "Mmm... what about the others??? Who is your bias???"
        "Kim bum oppa  and kang min hyuk oppa....."
        "Oh..... about other bands???"
        "Kang min hyuk and jung yong hwa from cnblue....,of course I love the other two too... evil maknae kyuhyun and ryeowook from suju...,junior,mark,bambam and youngjae from got7.... and about astro... havnt decided my favourite yet...let them release another album. I even wrote fanfictions on bambam and junior"
         "Chincha???I didnt know that you listen to these many groups' songs and you have favourites"
        "Thats because of those office stress"
        "Why didnt you write a fanfiction on us,if we were your favourite????"
         "Ahh... thats because you guys are super awesome and I have to think beyond my imagination to make the story good. I'l soon try out something and pray to god to make it good. But, I am not sure whether it will be good"
         "Good!!! Try it out soon and I am waiting to read your story...Mmm.... what is your fav song of us???"
         "Because I'm stupid"
        "Because I'm stupid??? Even before that we released many songs...."
         "Yep... but because I'm stupid is my favourite.... after all, boys over flowers and that song brought me into kpop"
            "Oh....."
           "And, I just love the song  find. Whenever I'm depressed, that song heals me..., I really dont know what in that song heals my heart..whether it is the music... or the lyrics.... or you guys and your expressions... I really dont know!!! But that song surely relieves me from the stress..."
        "Chincha????"
        "Mmm...."she nodded."then I love love ya,love like this,snow prince,making a lover,you are my heaven,lucky days,deja vu...then your recently released pain,sorry I'm busy....etc......all are my fav. Then your solo yesterday....,at first I really didnt liked that much but as I kept listening to it, it made me addicted to it"
          And we were talking like that for an hour and so.....
         "Nikitha...,take me to some pilgrim centre here"
         "Pilgrim centre??? Why so suddenly???"
         "Just eager to see and curious to know about that"
         "Araso....,before that we have somewhere to go...."saying so,she dragged me to a garments shop. And she selected some weird looking dress and asked me to put it on and come out.
       Ofcourse, I had to follow what she said.I went to the trial room and put it on. The dress looked strange but ofcourse, it looked good on me. I went out.
         "Aww...oppa!!! The sherwani is just perfect on you and you are really handsome"she said.
          "I have to change too..."she said and went to the trial room. She came out and I was like, "beautiful......"
        I dont know what she was wearing. I asked her, "you look pretty....whats this dress called???"
          "komawo oppa!! This is a saree...."
          "Saree????"
          "Mmm..."she said"a traditional indian clothing for women"
Nikitha's POV
        I Changed into a saree and he changed into a sherwani. Even in this clothings,he looks great. Then I brought him to a famous krishna temple in delhi. He was asking me about the temple and the rituals and I was explaining him.
         "Your place of worship and ways of worship are different"
          "You have just entered a hindu temple..., of course we go to churches too...,and mosques are also there... and the south indian temples will differ from here and buddhist temples are also here...,after all buddhism originated from here"
        "Mmm...I have heard that...this place seems quite interesting and from what I heard from you, each state in india seems like a different country"
       "More or less true....."
       "Aww...its too hot here and you made me wear this and I am hungry too..."
         "Haha mianhae...first lets eat"
          Then we went to a restaurent. I ordered chappathi,butter naan,paneer butter masala and chenna masala.He was like how to eat this without any spoon or utensils. Should I use my hands??? And I was the one who fed him.By his facial expression, I think he liked it.
          "Tastes good"he said.
          Then we came out and I brought him to a famous sweet shop.
         I asked the owner of the shop, sooraj (of course I know him since I am a regular customer there and addicted to his hot sour jillaebis) to give two jilaebis to taste and 1kg parcel.
       He ate that hotty hotty,soury soury jillaebi and was like wow awesome it tastes.
        Then,he looked around the shop. There were plenty of sweets.
        "Plenty of sweets??? 1st time I am seeing these many varities"
         "Ofcourse,there are plenty and even I havnt tasted many of them. Lets try it next time and I'm sure we will throw up,if we take more"
        "Yeah...thats for sure"he said.
         Then, I took him to my friend Reepna's house.
         "Go and change.you are hot and sweating" I said.
          He went and changed to his original clothings. Then I went and changed to my Jeans and T shirt. Finally, I am wearing the comfortable dress
          Though saree is our traditional dress and makes us look more beautiful in its own way, nothing can be compared to the comfort, a Jeans and T shirt gives.... I am not a traditional girl and I love wearing jeans!!!
         Then, we three went to a paani puri shop in front of her house and ordered 3 plates of paani puri. At first he gave a weird expression when he saw that. Myself and reepna giggled.         Then when I took the paani and poured it in the puri with stuff inside it and stuffed the paani puri into his mouth.... he was taken aback.
          "Delicious"he said.
           Who wouldnt like our mouth watering paani puri????

            Then,we went back to the office and he started getting ready for his departure the next day. And saying bye, I went to my dorm as it was getting late.

Weird date,right??? With only the eatables and stuffs.....
After all,we indians are known more for our eatables..... >_<