17.Saengie's diary

Before starting the chapter, I wanna ThanKYU all for the 1k reads😊😊LOVE YA💚💚💚💚💚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyujong's POV
       We went to his room. Junnie opened the drawer and took a diary out and opened a particular page.
      "Read this..."he handed it over to me.

      'Today jongie brought that indian girl Nikitha who he earlier mentioned to us, to our dorm. Shes cute. Shes neither too fat nor too lean. Shes just perfect.Dimples doesnt arise in her face when she smiles but her smile is very beautiful. I already liked her very much. Im looking forward to work with her.....

I named her princess because she looks soo pretty.'

        I turned some pages.

     'Princess is really very sweet. Being with her makes me happy. Im happy to meet a hardcore TripleS like her. She loves us so much. I feel very happy whenever she asks me to sing FIND Because she says that that song soothes her whenever shes stressed or depressed. Im happy to be the reason for her smile. Hope we'll make her smile always'

        Yes hyung....we were the reason for her smile when she was here but she has left....

        'Today we had our fanmeet in taipei. Tomorrow we'll be exploring the city. Im very excited to hang out with her and my brothers....'

       'We met Aaron hyung today in the mall and decided to explore the city with him. We went to the zoo,aquarium etc. But when princess was so close with him, I felt really jealous. Seeing my brothers' expressions I know they didnt like too. But myself and kyujong made her worried and angry. Shes not talking with us. She didnt even come down for dinner. She ignored my phone call. I must make up with her tomorrow. But I really felt bad when she said that she forgot about gifts because of aaron hyung. Thats why I made her angry. Its okay. I'll make up with her tomorrow'

        I remember that day. I made her angry too but made up with her the next day itself.

         'Again with that FIND song I made her smile and talk with me. Kyujong also made up with her. I felt relieved and happy.'

        'Somehow I started feeling jealous towards my brother also. Shes really close with all of us but I dont know why..whenever shes with kyujong I feel jealous. But Im also  happy because both of them are happy and they are smiling. Because they are both so special to me'

       'I dont know when it started but I think I've started developing special feelings towards her'

        So...its true!! Hyung loves her too....

      'Hyung returned today. It was a huge surprise for us. As soon as we saw him we hugged him to death. We were so happy to see him again. I hope we will work together very soon. We missed him so much.And he can also take up the role of the leader again. I feel relieved that he returned. I feel like half of the loads have come down as he is here. Being a leader is a huge responsibility. Its suits hyung more than me. He might not work with us at the moment but him besides us feels like everything will be back to its old form. Im waiting for the day when mal discharges from his military service. We will be back as 5 when he returns. I hope for the best. But princess became sad. Its all because of hyung's cold attitude. But Im sure they will get closer soon. I know them both'

         Yeahh hyung...they are closer now. And your words are so true. We will be back as 5. I miss our good old days.

          'Today....,for the first time we're holding an event without her ever since shes here. Hyung said he'll take care of her. Theres no doubt in him taking care of her well. He is a guy of his words. But I miss her. I mean we miss her. We chatted with her in messenger. It felt somehow close even if it actually isn't'

       'After the fansign event, we went shopping and bought gifts for us. We bought chocolates and t shirts that looks alike for all 6 of us and also we individually bought gifts for her. When we came across a jewellery shop a ring caught my eyes. I smiled to myself at its sight. It looked so pretty. It will be even more prettier when princess wears it. For a moment I went to a dreamworld where I propose her and she accepts it. But came back to reality when I saw kyujong buying that ring. I was actually taken aback.I realised that he loves her too.It saddened me. But I well disguised myself with a smile. After roaming around the shop,I found an alternate gift for her- a necklace with a pendant,SS501 being engraved in it. No one will have a doubt when I get her this. So I just bought that. The thought of kyujong having feelings for princess captivated me the whole night. What should I do??!!! We're having feelings towards the same girl??!! My God...why is this happening to me?? I cant miss them both in my life. When the sun arose,my mind cleared up. Kyujongie will take better care of her than me. They both will surely be happy. In turn, I'l be happy too. Fine. For my brother,Im letting her go.I don't wanna hurt my brother. If he comes to know that I have feelings for the same girl he loves,he'll feel guilty. I dont want that. So I'm not letting him know about my feelings....kyu jong ah,take care of princess. You guys will make the best couple. I know how much you care for her and thats why I'm holding back my feelings.Take good care of her....'

         Hyung...I really dont know any of these. Sorry hyung. I'm really sorry.I feel really guilty.I skipped few pages.

        'Shes quitting.....why???I want her to stay here. I understand that its not really her wish to quit but.........
We'll miss her so much. I hope she comes back. Came back soon princess...'

        'We miss her so much. I feel like my soul is missing.Princess come back soon. I wanna see you and have a long chat with you. I also cant see kyujong like this. He definitely misses you alot. His charm is missing in him. He is not even smiling often. Even if he does, its just a disguise. Come back soon princess...I hope he'll confess his feelings to you soon'

         When I was reading the page, we heard the door handle opening.
          "Hyung...."I hugged him."Im sorry. I really am sorry"
           He removed my hands around him"why're you sorry kyujong ah??!!"
           I showed him his diary. He was shocked.
          "Jong ie???!!!"
          "I read it hyung. Im sorry. Why didnt you say me hyung??"
          "I dont want to hurt you kyujong ah. I dont want you to feel guilty."
          I looked down.
          "What happened jong ie???"
          "Because you wanted me to be happy...you gave up your feelings. Because you dont want me to feel guilty, you've even hidden it from us. But...I just decided to give up on her. I really am a stupid. Why did I easily give up??? I already know how much you both miss her. But being selfish,I thought of letting her go...."
       "Selfish???!!!"
       "Yeah.selfish. I didnt want to accept the fact that she left us and decided to give up. I dont even know why she went back. I dont even know what her feelings are. I havn't even confessed my feelings to her. Afraid of being rejected,I thought of letting her go. How stupid am I???"
          He smiled.
          "Its okay kyujong ah. Just bring her back"junnie said.
          I smiled at him.
         "Yeah. Bring her back kyujong ah. We're awaiting for her arrival..."
         "I understand hyung. By tomorrow morning I'll be in India. Ok then. I'll go and pack my things"
         He nodded.
        "Lemme help you kyujong"junnie said.
        "Araso"I smiled.
        We were about to exit the room.
        "Kyujong ah"saengie hyung called"take care of princess. Make sure you bring her here"
         "Mmm"I nodded and left to my room.

Why did she leave to India??!! Will kyujong bring her back??
Wait for the next chappy.

Vote and comment

ThanKYU

Love ya💚💚💚💚💚