18.Flight to INDIA

Kyujong's POV
          I finished packing and was about to leave when hyung stopped me saying that our CEO wants me to stay here for our album promotions. So for atleast a week I cant move from here.
Nikitha's POV
         Today is the last day of our filming. I was excited to meet SS301 today but I received a call from my home saying my cousin is missing and so I booked my ticket and came to my home after the filming. When I returned home,I heard from my family members that my cousin Reneesha was missing since the day she went to the college camp. They literally think that she is dead as her shoes and her backpack was found near a river during their camp. But I didnt believe it. So I went to her boyfriend kevin's home. But I found only his uncle at home and he said that kevin is also missing from the camp. I was really heartbroken. Though Reneesha is my cousin and years younger to me,we were besties. Reneesha,my sister Ishitha and myself grew up together till my sister left to my uncle's home and we migrated. Even though our homes were not close and we were cities apart, Reneesha and myself had a good bond.
        I went back to my home. I feel really bad. My sister tried to boost my mood but she failed. A few days passed like this. I sat in my bed simply not doing anything and thinking about various things.
       My sister came in and called me to have lunch.
       "Im not in the mood for eating anything ishi..."
       "For how long have you planned to be like this Nikki?? Start living your life and dont just think about Reneesha alone"
      "What did you say?? Shes my sister. Shes my bestie. How can I not possibly think about her. Unlike you guys,I believe shes alive."
       She just sighed.
       "Why are you like this Ishitha?? Because Im much closer to her than you my own sister?? What shall I do?? For your selfishness, you left me very early to be brought up in our uncle's house. So what shall I do??"I asked her.
      "Do you really think its like this?? Fine. Let it be as you think. But believe me nikki...."she sat besides me"I believe shes alive too. She'll come back to us. And there are people who cares and worries about you. Just think about them and go back to the place where you were working. They'll probably miss you. So just dont overthink yourself and be healthy please..."she said and left.
        Ahhh!!! Why were I like that a moment ago??!! Omo!! I was too harsh..too harsh...
        Yeah...its true they would miss me right?? Let me just send a text to them. I took my mobile and the teddy keychain which kyujong oppa bought me caught my eyes. I held it within my palm and started thinking various things...I miss them soo much. For atleast a month I couldn't get to talk with then properly and I miss them so much......
Kyujong's POV
        I arrived at Delhi and went to the dorm where she was staying. But she was not found there. So I went to her old office and found her friend Reepna. I got Nikitha's address from her and travelled south. It seems that TN is her native. I thought it will probably be completely new to me and ofcourse it is. I somehow managed to go there and finally found her house. I pressed the button for the  calling bell.A young girl around nikitha's age opened the door.
        "Is this Nikitha's house??Isnt she home??"I asked.
        "Kyu..kyujong oppa"she looked surprised"Nae...its her house.Come in oppa"
        "Who is that Ishitha??"someone asked coming towards us.
        "Mom...its kyujong oppa. He is one of the people for whom nikitha had been working for......and kyujong oppa!!! Im nikitha's elder sister and she is our mom"she introduced.
        "Hello Eommoni"I bowed.She looked confused.
        "Ma..,Eommoni means mother"she said.
       "Ohh..oh.Welcome to our house"her mother smiled and left to do her works.
       "Oppa...come and be seated.I'll call her"
       I just nodded.After few minutes she came outside from the room.
       "Oppa...she probably didnt believe me.Can you go to her room so that she can see you with her own eyes??"
       "Okay..."
       I went to her room. She was shocked to see me there.
       "Oppa...."
       "Nae....Coffee tank..."I smiled.
       She got up from her bed and came to me"Oppa...I missed you....."
       "We missed you too Coffee tank"
        We heard a knock on the door.
It was her sister Ishitha.
        "Oppa...mom called you to have lunch"she said.
        "Ahhh...its ok.Im not feeling like eating..."
        "Oppa...go and have lunch oppa..."coffee tank ordered me.
        "Yah...."
        "Oppa...Nikitha havnt had her lunch too...Could you please convince her to eat???"
        "What???!!!yah...coffee tank why didnt you eat yet?? Come. I'll eat with you...."
        "Ok"
        We went to the dining hall.They served me chicken and some rice. I dont know what that but whoa it looks delicious...Having these thoughts in mind,I started eating.Whoa!! The taste is just amazing....It was soo different from our food and its even better and tastier than ours.
       "Whats this coffee tank???"
       "Chicken Biriyani"
       "Ohhh"
       "Do you like it oppa??"Ishitha asked.
       "Mmm...yeah.It tastes awesome.I love this...."
        After our lunch,their mom took me to the Guest room.As I was too tired from travelling, I thought of taking a small nap. I heard a knock when I was sleeping peacefully.It was Ishitha.
       "Oppa...Can I talk to you for a moment??"
       "Mm..come in"I smiled.
       "Oppa...you came here to take Nikitha along with you right??"
       "Mmm...yeah...but what was her reason to come here suddenly without letting any of us know??"
       "Theres something oppa... but can you please convince her and take her along with you??can you please talk to her???lets go to the park. I'll ask her to get ready???"
       "Mmm"I nodded.
        We went to the park.
       "Coffee tank,we miss you so much.Come back please"I said eating my Ice cream.
       "I miss you too oppa....but I cant come with you..."
       "Whats the reason nikitha??"
       "My cousin is missing. I have to find her."
       "What happened to your cousin???"
        She said about her cousin & her boyfriend missing and that others think that they are dead.
        "But I don't believe it oppa.Im sure they are alive"
        "Nikki...you are stressing out yourself...be calm. Even I believe that shes alive. Im sure she'll come back.You just go back to korea..."Ishitha said.
        "Why?? Why should I go back to korea?? Are you jealous that mom and dad are taking care of me more??are you jealous that I love her more than you???"
        "Nikki...I said its not like that...."
        "I dont care about your explanation....just leave me alone..."
        "Coffee tank...why are you like this towards your sister??"
        "It doesn't concern you oppa.please don't involve in this..."
She paused"I need to use the rest room. I'll be back in a minute oppa..."
       She left the place.We stayed in silence for few seconds.
      "Oppa your latest album was daebak. I just love it. And....My universe is my most fav"
      "Thankyu"
      "But junnie Oppa is going to be enlisted right?? I'll miss him I want to see all 5 of you together again.....hmmm...2019 will be the best year ever..."
      "Wh...why??"
      "Because thats when you guys will be back again....as FIVE FOREVER AS ONE!!!!"
        I smiled thinking of that day.
       "Wae??whats with that smile oppa???"
      "I just met another TripleS. Like elder sister,like younger sister..."
      "Huh??"
      "Even your sister was so determined to see us together again.....Thankyu"
      "Yes....Im a ThanKYU too oppa...."
      "Mm...chincha???Thankyu for that too....mmm....from when do you know us???"
      "Since 2007...."
      "Even before your sister???!!!"
      "Mmm"she nodded"I was introduced to kpop by my friend when I was in Australia. I wanted to be the person who introduced kpop to her. But even before that someone did."
      "Ohhh....I don't want to interfere in your sisters problems...but why was she like that to you before???"
       "Probably because I left to my uncle's home early to be brought up by them...,then went abroad for my studies and after I got a job and my uncle and aunt died,I came back....she might have thought that I went there because of their wealth.When my uncle wanted to adopt my sister,I fought with my parents and I went to their house.She might have thought I wanted luxury and thats why I went there."
       "I dont want to be mistaken....but may I ask you why????"
       "Its really a long story....back then our family faced a financial crisis. Just weeks before that my uncle and my aunt lost their only son in an accident.They wanted to adopt Nikitha.But I didnt like that idea since my uncle is not a good man. I was afraid that he might do some harm to my sister....."she paused"and I thought they will reveal some secret to her..."
         "Secret???"
         "Mmm......I dont want her to know that I'm not her real sister"
         "What???you are not her real sister????"
         "Mm..yeah.we are not blood related...Im the real daughter of our parents.She was adopted."
        "What???"
        "Yeah. We didnt want to make her uncomfortable. So we did take care of her well"
      "Ishitha...Im sorry"Nikitha cane back."Sorry for being harsh before. I didnt really had any idea that I was adopted. Because...you guys have never made me feel uncomfortable...you showed utmost care and love...Im sorry for sending you away from our parents Ishitha..."
        "Its okay nikki. I love you alot. Just know that"she replied.
        "I know. I love you too"
        "You love me too,right???"
        Nikitha nodded.
        "Then go back to korea. I know how much miss being there and being with our oppas."she paused"oppa..you came here to take her with you right??"she asked me.
        "Mmm...yeah we miss you like anything coffee tank. Please come back. Will you???"
        "I will oppa. But what an I going to do there?? I even quit my job."
       "I want you to audition nikitha"
      "What???"
      I smiled."yes.you are going to audition tomorrow."
      "What tomorrow???when will I prepare??"
     "I know you are awesome and you'll do well. Just prepare your favourite song"
     "Okay"
     "Okay then. Shall we go home now??? We've our flight at morning"
       We went to their home and ate dinner. I loved the dinner too. The taste of Idly and coconut chutney was daebak.
       After our dinner I went to sleep and nikitha went to practise for her audition tomorrow.
       After many days I slept peacefully. I missed her like anything and the thought of being with her again made me so happy. Junnie and saengie hyung will be so happy to see her again.