10.YS & KKJ made me talk again

After returning from taiwan, I directly headed towards my room. I didnt talk with anyone except hyungjun.
I unlocked my room and kept my luggages. As I felt sooo tired, I took a hot shower and decided to take rest.
           After taking bath,I received a call from hyungjun asking me to come down to have dinner. I just replied him that I dont feel like eating and I stayed back in my room. After sometime, I received a call from youngsaeng and I just ignored it. If he had called me in the first place,I would have gone. But he didnt. Hmm....atleast he called. But that pabo kyujong,he didnt even call me. Tch...stupid guy.
          I laid in my bed and put my headphones on. I felt soo tired,but something didnt leave me to sleep. After an hour or so,I heard a knock. It was hyungjun oppa.
        "Wussup oppa?"
        "Eat this"he handed me a package.
        "Oppa, I said I'm not hungry"
        "So....?"
        "I cant eat this"
        "You are so noisy. Come with me....."he came in and dragged me inside.
        He made me sit in my bed and he sat besides me.
        "Open your mouth..ah......"he started feeding me the noodles.
        "Oppa...its enough...I'm full"I whinned.
        "Are you a kid???open your mouth" he scolded me and made me eat it full.
         "Good girl...."he ruffled my hair."wanna go out??"
         "Dont want to..."
         "Wae??"
         "I'm literally so soo tired. Wanna sleep"
         "Okay then. Bye. Good night"
         "Good night oppa.....anndd...komawo"
          "For what?"
          "For making me smile. I was really really sad because of your brothers.I didnt know that you all didnt like me being with Aaron. If I had known, I would have not behaved like that. Its fine that I know, now. But the way they expressed it, I felt bad. You also said that you didnt like. But that was different and that made me little happy. Komawo...."
"Its fine kogiri. Rest well. Bye and Good night"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         It was a day off next day. So I thought of sleeping a little more. I heard a knock at my door and so, I went and opened it to find kyujong oppa with a plastic cup in his hand.
         "Good morning, Nikitha"
         "Good morning" I said and made a face at him.
          We were standing still without saying anything for few seconds.
           "Come in"I let him in.
           He came and sat in my bed and so I did.
          "Nikitha....mianhae...."
          "Kwenchana"
          "Are you still angry???"
          "No. Why should I be??"
          "I am really sorry. Wont you forgive me???"he asked in a so childish slang.
           I wanted to chuckle at it but I didnt.
         "Noooo......"I said.
         "Mmm.... temme what I should do" he said and there was another knock. And now, it was youngsaeng. As soon as I opened, he saw me and smiled,an innocent smile. I couldnt smile back because I'm angry.
         "Good morning princess"
         "Good morning"
         "Ohh!!! Is kyujong also here??? Can I come in??"
"Mmm" I let him in.
          "Princess,I'm sorry. Are you angry still???"
           "Yep"
           "Wae???"
           "Dont ask me why. You yourself know"
           "Mmm...sorry. Whats with this face??? It doesnt suit you. Smile"
         "I wont"
         "I know how to make you smile" he said and started singing his parts in find.

I stand here, to find back your laughter,
The painful tears from your heart
I am here to catch them all
............................
..............................
.........................
..........................
            He finished singing and glanced my face to only find me smiling. And ofcourse, as he had expected,I forgave him.
          "You know me well oppa"I smiled.
          "You forgave me.right??"
          "Mmm..."
          "Komawo" he said when we heard his phone ring. He answered it and after the call he said that he had to go somewhere and left.
         "Nikitha....."
          Aish!!!! I just forgot he is here.
         "Mmm...."
         "Did you forgive me also???"
         "Noo..."
         "Temme me what I should do"
         "For what???"
         "To make you forgive me. Tell me what to do and before that,drink this"
           He handed me the coffee and I just smiled.
          "Coffee tank, tell me"
          "Mmm...take me somewhere"
          "Where????"
          "Anywhere. May be church???"
          "Fine. I myself thought of going"
          "Okay then. Lets go"
          "Get ready. I'l be back in 10 mins"
          "Okay"
          After geting ready, we went to a church and stayed there in silence.
          After praying, we came out. I noticed kyujong and he was little worried and sad about something. Before asking him what was that about, with a smiling face he asked,
"You seemed so devoted when we were in. What did you pray???"
         "Its a secret"
         "Araso"
         "Mmm...oppa, why were you  sad a while ago??"
         "No no. I wasnt sad"
         "Oppa, I noticed you. Temme whats wrong???"
         "Its nothing. I kinda miss my brothers"
         "Do you mean the leader and mal???"
         "Yeah. I really want my old days with them back. We 5 were always together. We were so happy. At the time of renewal,the agency refused to accept me and so leader,even came out of the company ;he didnt sign the contract. And everyone of us were helpful to each other. We were so supportive.I remember those funny rehearsals; instead of practising,doing some stupid things,throwing pranks on ourselves....etc. mmm. I hope we will be back so soon. Thats what I prayed too....."
        "Dont worry oppa. JESUS NEVER FAILS"
        "Hmm..."
        "oppa, shall we go eat something now??? I am so soo hungry"
         "Sure. Mmm.... coffee tank,are you a christian.??"
         "No oppa"
         "Wh-what?? Seeing the way you were praying, I thought you were a christian."
          "Haha reallly?? Nope. I am a hindu."
          "Okay. Come lets go"
           Then while we were walking,we found a game machine on the streets.
        We went near the machine and kyujong asked me,
          "Do you want a stuffed toy???"
           I nodded my head so fast. Then,he inserted a coin in and pushed and pulled that gear-like-something. Inside the machine, there was a device opening and closing~coming up and down to pick the stuffed toys.
         "Who-a whoa oppa, just a little left....,little more left..., no no little right" I was simply instructing him as if he doesnt know anything.
          He picked a rabbit toy and gave it to me.
         "Is this for me"
         "Mmm.."he nodded and winked at me.
          He picked few soft toys for me.
          "Want more???"
          "Ye-yeah" I nodded my head.
            After picking few more toys, we went to eat.While walking,he said"coffee tank mianhae."
          I gave him a confused look.
          "Sorry for behaving like that,yesterday. I really behaved weird.S-sorry"
          "Its fine oppa. I didnt know that you didnt like me being with Aaron. If I had known, I wouldnt have roamed with him. Yyes he is my fav idol and ofcourse I wanted my prince charming to be like kim bum oppa,kang min hyuk oppa or Aaron. But, you are my friend so closer to me than him. I am really confessing oppa, if I had known,I wouldnt have."
           "Komawo"he said with a smile. We filled our tummys and returned back to our dorm eating icecream.
           We were talking and laughing while entering the dorm. Hyung jun oppa was standing scrolling his mobile and with a pack of chips in his hands.
          "You tw-o???"he was shocked, waving his pointer finger to me and kyujong"to-together???you guys talked????"
          "Yes"we said in unison.
          "Hey princess"youngsaeng oppa came our way.
          "Hi oppa"
          "Yah Rabbit!!!You guys talked too???"hyungjun asked.
          "Yeah. But, rabbit?who is rabbit???"
          "Its you. I will be calling you each day with different names. Whats it for you??? And when did you guys talk??"
          "Okay fine.we just talked this morning"
          "Ohh"
          "Hey whats that in your hands??? They look like stuffed toys" ~ youngsaeng.
          "Yep. They are....."
          "Show me" he got it from me "did you play toy-picking-games???"
          "Yeah. Kyujong oppa picked it all for me"
           "Aigoo. I thought you picked."
           "Oppa..."
           "What" all the 3 asked.
           "Not you otter and gorilla oppa. Turtle oppa, how can you eat chips without sharing with us??especially me???"
            I took steps closer to him to steal some chips.
           "Yahh!!! I m not giving you"he started running and I chased after him.
           After running alot, we came inside the studio panting. Now the chips pack was in my hand. After few seconds, hyungjun came in panting and again we started running and chasing. But this time,I was running and he was chasing.
We came to a stop and he snatched the pack from my hands. I could see really amused kyujong and youngsaeng giggling. I tried snatching it from him before he shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled a really-big-chocolate bar.
          "What do you want??? This or this??" He pointed both the chips and the chocolate.
          I tried grabbing both.
         "Just any 1"he said and I thought of grabbing the chocolate. I tried grabbing it and he moved his hand up and down and left and right. I couldnt reach the chocolate. Thanks to my height.
           "I wont give the chocolate, this easily"
           "Then,what do you want me to do??"
            "Kiss me"
            "WH-WHAT??" 3 voices asked in unison ~myself,kyujong and youngsaeng.

A/N Sorry for the super late update, incase if there are still people reading this story. And I think this is the most boring chapter of this book. I'm really sorry for that. And keep reading and supporting my book.

Komawoyo. Saranghaeyo♡♡♥♥♥