Five

After napping with the heating pad Harry woke up feeling much better. The cramping was almost completely gone and now it just felt like a tiny rumble in his stomach. He carefully got out of bed so as not to wake Louis and went downstairs. He saw Gemma sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal despite it being 6 in the afternoon. When she spotted Harry she stopped eating.

"Hey how are you? Mum said you weren't feeling well."

"I'm much better now, I'm not sure what was wrong but I was just cramping really badly. I feel bad for you, I don't know how you deal with that every month."

"Same way you just did, with a nap and a heating pad. Plus a little chocolate never hurts." Harry just nodded and grabbed a bowl deciding to have some cereal as well.

"Where's mum?"

"She went to get some more groceries since you and Louis practically ate the entire house this weekend." She said with a playful glare.

"Hey, when you're too sore to even walk downstairs the only option you really have is to stay in bed and eat."

"Trust me, I know that feeling." Gemma said which caused Harry to glare then scrunch his face up in disgust.

"Who the hell made you feel that way? I'll kill him, you're way too young to be having sex."

"If anything I should be saying that to you. I'm two years older than you just in case you forgot." She replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Still, you're my sister and I have to protect you. Does mum know?" Gemma gave him a look that basically said 'are you stupid?'

"What? No, of course she doesn't know about my sex life. Does she know that you and Louis had sex?"

"Well, no, but I'm pretty sure she assumes we've been having sex for months now. Everyone does."

"That's true. I mean, even though you told me about your plan to not have sex until your one year anniversary I still assumed you were having sex and you just weren't telling me about it.

"Why does everyone assume we're some type of sex crazed couple?"

"Maybe because Louis always makes jokes about you giving him head and you always try to casually brush up against him in public or when you deep throat a banana in the canteen while making eye contact with him. You know, small things like that." Gemma said sarcastically which cause Harry to slap her arm playfully.

"Okay maybe we joke around a lot but I swear our one year was the first time we've ever had sex."

"I believe you, I just like pushing your buttons a bit. Anyway where's Louis? His car is parked out front."

"He's upstairs sleeping still. He must be exhausted he usually always wakes up when he feels me get up." Harry answered as he shoved another mouthful of cereal in.

"Slow down Haz, you're getting a little tummy there."

"Shut up Gem, I'm just a bit bloated for some reason." It was true, he hadn't actually gained any weight, he had checked. For some reason though, for the past few days his stomach was sticking out a little more. It was barely noticeable but he normally had a flat stomach so he took notice right away. He figured it had some correlation with the cramping he had experienced but he wasn't sure exactly what it was.

Louis came downstairs a few minutes later and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pecked his lips softly.

"You feeling any better love?"

"Much better, just a bit bloated now." Louis felt around Harry's stomach.

"Just feels like an air bubble, it should go away."