Nine

After Zayn and Liam left Harry stayed frozen in the same position as he stared at the picture in his hands again. Zayn was right, no matter how much he didn't want this baby he was against abortion. When he had immediately blurted out that he wanted one it was because he was speaking out of fear. He also knew that once he saw the baby he'd be too attached to even consider adoption so it was settled, the only right choice for him was to keep it. He needed to know he wasn't alone though. Sure Zayn and Liam said they'd be there for him but that was different, they were just his mates and they obviously couldn't be around all the time to help. He needed the support of his mum and Gemma. He knew that his mum said she'd support him but if he told her he was definitely keeping it would she still feel the same? He stood up with the picture in hand and opened his door. He went downstairs and didn't see anyone but he heard the telly coming from his mum's room so he went and knocked on her door.

"I already told you that you could go out tonight Gemma now go and stop asking me questions before I change my mind." She shouted from behind the door. Harry sheepishly opened the door.

"I, um, it's me. Can I come in?" Anne turned off the telly and motioned for him to come sit down next to her. He laid down with his head in her lap instead as he looked at the sonogram picture again. "Mum are you...are you dissapointed in me?" He asked as tears built up in his eyes.

"You know Harry, I can't say that I am." She said as she softly carded her fingers through his hair, so,etching she always did when he needed comfort. "It's not like I can give you a lecture saying that this could have been prevented by using protection, you didn't know you could get pregnant, nobody did, and I know both you and Louis were each other's first time so you didn't see a need for protection. You guys are so in love so it's not like this happened from a one night stand kind of thing." It was silent for a moment before Harry decided to speak up.

"I'm going to keep it, I changed my mind. I don't believe in abortion and when I said I wanted one I was just scared. A-are you okay with that? You're not going to kick me out right?" He asked timidly.

"Honey, it doesn't matter what you do, you could rob a bank and I still wouldn't kick you it. I love you so much and I'm here for you no matter what. I knew you weren't going to go through with the abortion, I know where you stand on that topic. I just wasn't sure whether or not you were going to decide on adoption or keeping it."

"I know I'd get too attached as soon as I saw the baby so I couldn't do adoption. I just, I don't know how to tell Louis mum..."

"Well you're obviously going to have to explain every little detail but I suggest you tell him soon. He has a right to know." Harry didn't say anything after that and just continued to lay there enjoying the comfort.

Harry planned on telling Louis that night, he was going to have him come over and he had this whole speech planned out and everything but when he called Louis all that came out was a weak sounding I love you before he hung up in a panic. Louis kept calling and calling and eventually Harry just shut off his phone. The next day he stayed home, claiming he still wasn't feeling well and he got away with it because he'd had a bit of morning sickness when he woke up. This worked for one more day after that then Anne told him he had to stop avoiding Louis and go to school.

Harry kept his head down as he entered the school building. He felt like a freak and an outcast even though no one knew about his situation except Zayn and Liam.