Eighteen

It was the morning of the sixteen week appointment and Harry's morning sickness chose this day to re-present itself. His appointment was at 9 and it was currently half 8. Harry had been awake since about six walking back and forth between the toilet and his room feeling extremely nauseous but he still had yet to actually be sick. He wished he could just get it over with because he hated this feeling. He began feeling nauseous again and so he walked back to the toilet and kneeled down. Just then Gemma came in.

"Haz, Lou said he's on his wa...oh Haz are you alright?" Harry just shook his head as he gagged and spit.

"I feel so nauseous but I can't throw up, I've been up since 6." Gemma gave him a sympathetic look and rubbed his back as he dry heaved. He eventually just groaned and leaned back in Gemma's arms.

"Want me to get mum?"

"No, m' alright. I'm gonna go get dressed before Louis comes." Gemma nodded and helped him up. "Shouldn't you be at school already?"

"No, late start today remember? We don't go in until 10. Are you going to school after your appointment?"

"Yeah, I have to. I have an exam in maths today."

"Don't push yourself too hard Haz, remember you're looking after two babies too."

"I know, if I still feel nauseous I'll just come home after the exam." The doorbell rang and Gemma told Harry to finish getting ready and she'd go get the door.

"Hey Lou come on in."

"Hey Gem, where's Harry?"

"He's getting dressed, poor thing has been up since six, he's not feeling too well."

"Is he alright?" Louis asked in a concerned matter.

"Yeah I think so. It's just his morning sickness coming back, the only thing is he hasn't actually been sick, he just feels really nauseous and is dry heaving. He said he has to go to school for an exam but if he's still feeling poorly after that bring him home."

"I definitely will." Louis assured her. Harry came downstairs at that moment while slightly holding his stomach. Louis kissed the side of his head and grabbed his hand before saying bye to Gemma and Anne then leaving.

"Gemma told me you're not feeling well love." Louis said as he drove towards the doctor.

"I'm just a bit nauseous, I feel okay right now though."

"Well we're almost there but tell me if you start feeling worse again." Harry nodded and closed his eyes, his lack of sleep starting to take over him.

Fifteen minutes later and Louis had just pulled into the car park. He looked over at Harry and saw him peacefully sleeping and he didn't want to wake him since he knew he didn't sleep much the previous night. He sighed and got out of the car and went over to Harry's side. He opened the door, unbuckled him, and carefully lifted him out before situating him in his arms. (Remember that in this story Harry is 16 and he's very short and petite, Louis is taller than him.) Harry was light but Louis wasn't used to carrying around the extra weight of the babies. He managed to still carry him in with ease and took him back to Zoe's office.

"Someone is sleepy today." Zoe joked as she entered her office.

"Yeah, he didn't sleep much last night. His morning sickness is back but he wasn't able to throw up he's just been dry heaving and is really nauseous."

"Yeah unfortunately that is the case a lot of the time if morning sickness continues past a certain point. Anyway I have the 3D ultrasound theatre set up so you might want to wake him so he won't miss finding out the genders." Louis nodded and shook Harry a bit who groaned and slowly opened his eyes.