Seventeen

"Harry love are you almost ready? We have to get to your appointment." Louis said as he softly knocked on his bedroom door. A few weeks had passed and Perrie was officially eight months pregnant and Harry had just hit his fourteen week mark so he was just hitting three months.

"No go away." Harry sniffed causing Louis to frown in concern. Louis hadn't seen Harry much except for at school in about two weeks because he was constantly having to watch his sisters while his mum worked extra shifts at the hospital.

"Haz love please open the door, what's wrong?"

"No"

"Hazza please baby." Harry let out a small sob and Louis felt his heart break a little bit. Harry didn't respond again after that so he went downstairs to the kitchen cabinet where he knew Anne kept all the spare keys and grabbed the one for Harry's room. He went back upstairs and stuck the key in the lock before gently turning the handle. "Oh Hazza." He cooed as he entered the room. Harry was curled up on the small couch in the corner of his room wearing a large jumper and he was crying.

"What's wrong love?" Louis said as he sat on the couch and placed Harry's head on his lap as he softly carded his fingers through his hair

"I look gross, I've gained so much weight all of a sudden and nothing fits anymore I can't even button my jeans anymore and it's too hot to wear a jumper out today and I don't want you to see me like this because recently you've only seen me in big jumpers at school but now I can't wear one and I've just blown up over the past two weeks and I hate it and you're going to think I'm fat and you're not going to find me attractive and..." Harry was cut off by Louis leaning down and planting his lips on Harry's.

"Harry you're gorgeous. You were always perfect in my eyes and now if it's possible you're even more perfect because you're carrying our babies, our future family." He started as he tried lifting Harry's jumper but Harry caught his hand to stop him. Louis just gently removed his hand and lifted his jumper again and this time Harry just closed his eyes and let it happen. He let out a small gasp of shock when he felt Louis' lips just above his belly button. "Don't be shy around me love, I think your baby belly is one of the most beautiful things I've seen except for your gorgeous eyes. Let me see them darling." He said as he softly rubbed his thumb over Harry's cheek, waiting for him to open his eyes. After a few seconds Harry let his eyes flutter open and Louis smiled then leaned in to peck his lips. "There they are, perfect, just like you."

"You don't think I look fat?" Harry asked softly, avoiding Louis' gaze again.

"Of course not, I think you look healthy and our babies look healthy. I can also see that pregnancy glow. You're stunning. Now come on, slip on some joggers and a t-shirt and we can go yeah?" Harry nodded and got up off the couch to get dressed. When he was done he looked in the mirror and thought to himself It's okay, you're pregnant not fat, you need to grow in order for the babies to be healthy. He took a deep breath before looking at Louis who was staring at him with a fond look in his eyes.