Twenty Four

Louis panicked as he saw Harry hit the floor. He quickly pulled out his phone and dialed 999.

"999 what's your emergency?"

"It's my boyfriend, he's 7 and a half months pregnant and he..."

"A pregnant male? Yeah right kid. You know you can get in trouble for prank calling this number." The dispatcher said before hanging up. Louis ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He then remembered he had Zoe's number so he quickly dialed it and thankfully she picked up on the first ring.

"Lou is everything alright?"

"No, Zoe I'm so scared!" He said before breaking down into tears. "It's Harry. We were shopping for baby things and he said he was a little tired but he'd be okay. Then he started throwing up but after that he said he was fine but when we got home he got out of the car and he was bleeding a lot from his bum and then he passed out!"

"Okay Louis honey I need you to breathe and I need you to get him back in the car and down to A&E immediately. I'll be here waiting for you with the rest of my team." Louis told her he'd be right there then hung up before lifting Harry back into the car and speeding off. He called both his mother and Anne and informed them of what happened and they both said they'd meet him there. His mother had to drop off the girls at a babysitter's house first though.

Just like she said, when they reached A&E Zoe and her team were ready. They took Harry of the car and quickly stripped him down to his boxers before wheeling him inside but Zoe states behind for a minute.

"He's in good hands now Louis, we're going to assess what we need to do then I'll come inform you as soon as I know anything. Sit in the waiting room and try to relax love, we're going to take good care of him." Louis nodded and hugged her quickly before allowing her to run off after her team.

"Louis! Louis what's going on?!" He turned to his right and saw Gemma running towards him. "Mum is parking the car but she just rushed us over here and didn't tell me anything yet!"

"He just threw up, starting bleeding a lot in between his legs and passed out, I'm so scared." Gemma started to cry and they just hugged each other until Anne came running in with Jay behind her and they both embraced Louis in a hug as well.

"He'll be okay love, Harry's a fighter and so are the babies." Anne reassured Louis even though she wasn't so sure herself. Louis just sniffled and nodded before sitting down to wait for any news. He decided to text Liam and Zayn then Perrie and Jade. Liam and Zayn texted back that they were on their way but Perrie and Jade said they would go as soon as they found a babysitter. Louis told them not to worry about it because he knew it was hard to find one last minute but they insisted.

It was two and a half hours later and both couples had been there for awhile with Liam and Zayn arriving first of course.

"It'll be alright Lou." Liam comforted as he held one of Louis' hands while Jade held the other. Louis just nodded even though he wasn't so sure he believed them. Just then the door opened and Zoe came in.

"Harry is going to be perfectly fine. He was under stress and the physical activity pushed his body too much but he's stable now. However, we do need to induce labour. He lost too much blood and too many nutrients to be able to carry them any longer or else only one or maybe neither of them would make it. We were able to wake Harry and now we've numbed him and he's all prepared for the C-section. Louis come with me, it's time to bring your babies into the world." Zoe said with a smile. Liam and Jade helped Louis stand up seeing as he was frozen in shock. He didn't expect to meet them for another month and a half.

"The babies, they're going to be okay yeah?"

"The sooner we get them out the better. Obviously they'll be smaller already just because they're twins but Harry being male and then being a month and a half earlier will factor into them most likely being even smaller. I can assure you we'll do the best we can." Louis nodded and put on the gown, mask, and gloves that Zoe gave him before hugging everyone as he followed Zoe back to the operating room.