Chapter 2

Chapter 2-Megan's POV

•EDITED•

...............................................................

I woke up to the sound of a heart rate monitor beeping."Ugh I hate that sound" I said in my head.

As I start to get up I feel that I can't move my legs. I start to panick but when I look down at my feet I see that my legs were on top of those machines that keep your legs up in the air.

As I hear my heart monitor beeping loudly, I hear footsteps coming in through the doorway. I read his name tag which said -Dr.Wilby- Funny name for man like him, I thought.

"Hello my name is Dr.Wilby" No duh Sherlock, I thought."I presume you know where you are?"

"Yes I do, I'm in the hospital" I said."Do you have any idea as to why you are here?"

"Actually no I don't know why I am here" I said. "Well you are here because you fainted caused by you looking at your moms blood"I didn't say anything as I thought and absorbed what I just heard. I then recalled seeing my mom on a flying bench... as I would call it and seeing blood as she passed by.

I suddenly got shivers at the sight of it and the doctor...what was his name?

Oh right Dr. Wilby snapped me out of my thoughts by calling my name several times. "Megan? Megan?!?" he said his voice sounding louder each time.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I said. He then went to examine some things in the computer, and that's when I suddenly thought of my mom and she's in the hospital."You are fine Megan..." I was processing in my brain what happened when I remembered he didn't know my last name and was waiting.

"Oh sorry, it's Lockwood, Megan Lockwood." I said. " Okay Ms. Lockwood you are ready to go and you are fine just eat this chocolate so you don't faint again." He said as he handed me a bar of chocolate.

Yumm. I thought."Thanks" I replied. He also handed me my clothes and went out of the room still examining his board with papers. As I got out of the not so comfy hospital bed I quickly got in the bathroom and started to change.

When I looked in the mirror, I looked a MESS!!!! I quickly combed my hair with my fingers untangling the knots. I approved of my figure and got my things from the desk that was next to where only minutes ago I slept.

I then went to the front desk, eating the delicious chocolate the doctor gave me,where a teen about my age maybe like two years older was reading a J-14 magazine with 5 familiar faces I can't recall I have seen before on a t.v.

show.

"Excuse me but may I ask where Ms.Lockwood is? Her problem was a cut on the wrist?" I said. She looked up disgusted because I interrupted her when reading the same five faces on a page. I returned the favor and made a disgusted face myself to her.

She then rolled her eyes and looked at the computer name presumably looking to where my moms room is. She then said, "Room b4". I went down the hallway and searched for the b4 sign on one of the top doors.

I gave up in trying to find the room and looked at a fancy room and decided that it was those hospital rooms that nurses would always take care of the patients. So I thought one of the nurses in there would help me.

As I went down to the room, I knocked on the door. I heard a man with a low husky voice and I think Dr.Wilby talking. I knocked on the door and heard someone say come in. when I can in I cannot believe what I saw.

___________

•EDITED•

Dedicated to @LiLLyCoOLest1