Chapter 3

How do you like it so far??? Comment and please vote... Thanks 💜💜💜

•EDITED•

...............................................................••Harry's POV•

I woke up from my daydream. I stayed here for only 2 hours because I got ambushed by a bunch of fans and I got hurt on my foot which was getting checked for the first hour.

The second hour I slept because apparently I have been recording songs early in the morning because management wanted me and the lads to record a new song that we created just a few days ago to keep the fans excited.

As I was about to wake up I hear the door open and see a man coming towards me, thinking he is a doctor because of the white lab coat. As he comes in looking at his board, I notice his name tag. I think.. Weird name for a man like him "Dr.Wilby" I thought of the name and other names that would fit his figure.

I was having fun until grumpy Dr.Wilby interrupted me. Well I can't blame him after all he must have been busy.

"Mr.Styles we have examined your foot and it is alright, just a few minor bruises" he said. "Thanks doc,so when can I get out of the hospital?"I asked.

"We-" he got interrupted by the door being knocked on. He said to come in, and I was thinking that it was a nurse needing help like in those action movies. But when the door opened, it revealed a beautiful lady about my age with a slim body and black hair, and beautiful facial features.

She looked like she is a model based on her body type. Broad shoulders, long legs showing her tanned skin and arms slim, as well as her face. Everything about her is just... beautiful.

"Dr.Wilby! Um, sorry to bother you with your um... patient" She said referring to me. She had a kind voice which suited her.

But the question is, why didn't she scream and fan girl in front of me like all the other girls I pass by? Did she not know me? A member of the biggest boyband on the planet? She was about to leave when I did the most unexpected thing.

•Megan's POV•

It was awkward just the patient sitting on the bed staring at me. While the doctor excused himself to look at the charts on his paper he had in his hand.

The patient in the bed looked weirdly familiar. Can't put a name in him but I have seen him somewhere.

I get really lost with faces. I can't really remember faces but of course I can remember faces who I have talked to everyday.

The patient on the bed looked cute...or should I say "hot". He had curly hair covering his ears, but just below them.

He had a muscular face and his eyes... They were a beautiful shade of green. I got lost in them and my thoughts as well. I think he was also looking at me.

I saw Dr.Wilby come back in the room and I took a glance at the patient and he had been staring at me for quite a while now.

"Sorry to waste your time Doc" I walked out. I had a British accent because I was actually born here but I left when I was 5 years old because my mom had a better job in America, but I guess London has got another job for her. I touched the handle and stopped just when I heard a low voice say,"Wait!".

I froze and spun around to meet the patients eyes again but only he looked in shock at what he said.

So I giggled. He had a British accent like me only a different kind from maybe Chesire? But anyways he had a confused look on his face and started to smile a cheeky smile with these two cute dimples showing out of his cheeks. I am guessing he got the joke. He then started to speak.

•Harry's POV•

I gave her a cheeky smile and she smiled back. Her smile was just... gorgeous. May I add that she had a perfect row of teeth.

There was a moment of silence so I decided to break the silence. "Well my n-name is Harry, Harry Styles." I said with a stutter. I NEVER stuttered.

Well I guess I could say she gives me the good kind of shivers. "Well, Harry Styles my name is Megan LockWood" she said with a smile. Oh how I loved her smile! Then she started to come towards me with a sweet smile.

She held out her hand, and I didn't know what she was doing until my brain just started working again and I knew she wanted to shake my hand.

I stretched out my hand for her to reach and she shook it. Her hand felt small in mine, and I didn't want to let her hand go.

Just then the doctor interrupted us and our moment. Curse him."Oh! Ms.Lockwood, your papers that you have to fill. Well you can fill them up in the waiting room and I heard you have your mom in one of the rooms here?" he said. She replied,"Oh... Thanks doc, um can you show me the way?" He nodded and excused himself from me. As they left the room she was the last to go out of the room and she took one last glance at me and she winked. my heart fluttered at the sight.

And she went out. I sighed, just then the door opened right after she went out. What happened? Is she going to say something else to me? I thought. But no, it wasn't her. It was Dr.Wilby. "And, Mr.Styles you could leave whenever you want" he said with a smile. I just smiled back and he closed the door.

I got out of the bed and took a shower. while I was in that shower I thought of Megan. Her beautiful features that I couldn't get out of my mind. I thought of how I would meet her again. I then figured something out. I could ask for her fill out form! I'm smart! I thought as I gave myself a cheeky smile.

I quickly got out of the shower and got ready, gathered my belongings and etc. I was excited for this!