Chapter 25

Hey Guys!! Just gonna make this like the other ones..

A long one 💕💕

___________________________

As in him. I saw Harry. I promised I would change and be a better person with a better attitude towards him. And I'm gonna make that promise.

Harry looked at me with the bouquet of flowers in his hands, and he gave me a hot smirk. To be honest, he looked good in a suit. This was too sweet. Yet, I do nothing for him.

And now, the guilt is coming to me. I guess I'm going to have to make it up to him. Maybe, over the next 5 months? I don't know.

I just want to have fun, because I don't need to go to school. What I felt right now at this moment was that I was excited, and in a good mood.

I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I could tell he was surprised, because he stumbled back, and I'm pretty sure the paps were getting loads of shots. But, I didn't care because only we know the truth.

I stepped back to face him.

"You just made my day, Harry. Isn't that right Lydia?" I smirked looking around, but to see that she wasn't there. I frowned.

"Where's Lil?" And at that moment, she popped out of the crowd. Sticking out her pointer finger to signal that she was there.

"Right Here." She said. And me and Harry just chuckled while she was straightening her dress. I turned back to Harry to see him smiling. We were an inch close, and I didn't know what I was doing.

I leaned closer, getting in my tippy toes, and was about to meet his lips, the fast breathing as I was nearing closer until someone coughed. I quickly turned away, and blushed. I forgot that the paps were here, and I'm pretty sure that they will photoshop to look like we are kissing.

"Uh. Bye Harry." I said quietly. But then he grabbed my arm, and took me by surprise.

"You shan't forget your teddy and bouquet, yeah?" He said, using wise words. I quickly got them from Harry's hand, and when our hands touched I felt an electrifying feel, and quickly turned away, grabbing Lily with me and heading to her car.

I could feel his eyes on me, as I made my way to the passenger seat. I took a final wave and he waved back, hands in his pockets.

"Well, that was hot" I said while Lily started driving. I quickly regretted it, but I wasn't really that kind of girl that said those things. I looked at Lily to see her reaction.

"Megan! You cannot talk like that even if it is true!" She said playfully.

"But, when I grabbed the flowers-" I was cut off to Lily putting her hand on my mouth while it was still red light. I groaned and licked her hand.

"EWWWWWWWWW . That is disgusting!" Lily said, taking a tissue from her bag and wiping down her hands.

"Your lucky that you're wearing Gucci. So, when your not wearing famous brands, I'll lick my hand and put it on you!" She said happily. Like a serial killer coming to get me.

"Ok. geez" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

As we got to Popeyes, we got inside, and got our food.

We decided to sit at a window table, to enjoy the feel of summer in the air. When I picked up my biscuit, I was cut of by a flashing light.

I looked to my right, to find only a bush in front of the window. Well, a row of bushes were surrounding the entire place, but overall my eye caught that one bush. Thicker than the others.

"Lydia. Was it just me, or was that a flash?" I said, peering over at the bush weirdly. She shrugged, and dug right back into her chicken not caring at all.

She wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Don't mind them. They just want money." I obeyed what she said, and continued eating. We soon left about 10 minutes later and got back into her car.

I really didn't mind the bodyguard at all. I just can't still believe that I have to leave. For five whole months, while my parents are on vacation.