Chapter 9

Sorry for the wait!!! Anyways another freetime for me!!

Megan's POV

After the text, I kept staring at it. I don't know exactly why. but I just did. after I texted Lydia about what happened, she asked

To: Megan

Do you want to hang out today and go to a nightclub tonight?

From: Lydia

To: Lydia

Sure biffle (:

From:Megan

.................................

Me and Lydia went out to the mall and decided to go shopping for the nightclub tonight. I picked out a peachy white dress, along with skin color 4inch heels. and a black leather short jacket, with a peach and black purse.

As me and Lydia started getting ready, we did you makeup. just some light makeup.

"Are you excited??!!??" Lydia asked.

"Excited for what?. Lydia we are only going to a club!" I said wailing my arms.

"What I was gonna say is..." she said slowly.

"Go on with it!"

"Well..."

"Well?" I started to say frustrated.

"Um..."

"Lydia!!!!" I said mad.

"Don't get mad, but I just found this out too."

"That?"

"Um.. one direction is going to be there??"

"Lydia is that a question?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Would you still go?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"Never is a mill-"

"PRETTY PLEASE!!!! I PROMISE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY I WILL GET YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!"

"Woah. Lydia I was only kidding."

"Oh yeah I was practically kidding too! I have to save money for your surprise though." She said with a devious smile.

"Well... then let's just go then" I said walking out of my bedroom.

..................-------______________

In the car ride...

"Megan are you mad at me?" Lydia suddenly asked on the car ride there. I was sitting on the passenger seat, and was looking out the window, to the London light.

"No.. I am not.. how can I stay mad at you???" I said hugging her on the red light.

"Was that a rhetorical question?"

"Well of course Lydia!!!"

The ready on the ride was quite. not those akwardness quiets. it was those peaceful ones.

I think we were about 3 blocks away. and we could hear loud music, against the chatter going on outside. there was already starting to form a line 3 blocks away.

"Lydia, I am seriously not going to stay on line big line for at least an hour!!!"

I said.

"Don't worry!, I got us VIP tickets to get inside and have a private room if only we just want to hangout!!" she said over the loud music that's getting louder.

"Oh, Lydia what could I do without you??"

"That's a rhetorical question right?"

"Of course" i said.

___________________________

We went up to the front of the club. a couple of people shouting out at us. probably thinking that we are skipping. I mean. you can't blame them. The line is pretty long. I noticed it extended about 5 blocks more. mostly girls, whom I pressumed is waiting to see One direction.

Oh wait. I forgot one direction! ugh! the one with the annoying Harry Styles.

"Lydia I'm feeling sick..."

I say. trying to get out of getting into the club.

"Oh, stop whining Lydia!!"

"What's your last name?" the strong guy said not making eye contact, and looking at the clipboard.

"Oh um sorry... my last name is lovett. under the VIP list!" She said.

"Okay you may go in. your private room is room 2a. don't get jumpy when you see a famous boyband." he said not amused.

"Don't worry I wont" I said rolling my eyes and getting into the club, Lydia dragging me.

We found our room. hoping Harry won't see me. and Lydia not screaming in my face would help. but I guess she was so excited.

"So let's put our stuff down, and just bring some money, and don't worry I bring locks for our stuff to put in the locker." she said.

"Great!" I said enthusiastically.

At least I didn't need to know people were gonna steal my stuff.

We got out, and Lydia and I went straight to the bar. I was turning in those chairs, and someone stopped me from doing so.

It was Mr.Curly.