Chapter 1

Hello everyone. This is my first fan fic so it may be short but who knows??? Anyways have fun!!

•EDITED•

.............................................................

•Megan's POV•

It was one those sunny days in London, England and I was getting out of bed as the sun rays from my window came onto my face.

I really love London. I just moved here 7 months ago with my mom because she has a job here and her and my father divorced because my dad was always drunk,

And one time my mom caught him cheating so she had enough. Anyways there's nothing to grief about because my dad was never there for me...

Ugh why is life so unfair?! Why can't my father be like any other father in this messed up world?

I quickly took a quick 5 minute shower and did all the other things to do in the bathroom.

I decided to go casual with my outfit. A long white T-shirt with a tiger print on it, tucked into my black shorts that stopped at my thighs and black and white high-top converse sneakers I just bought 2 days ago.

I always made sure I had all my homework from the night before. But besides my smartass I could say I am popular.

Don't mean to sound cocky as I already do.

As I go downstairs with my book bag on one shoulder I trip myself on one of the stairs but quickly saved myself by using my other foot to keep balance.

"Good Morning Mom" Walking up to her and kissing her on the cheek.

"Good Morning Sweetie.Wait,here is your breakfast!" She said as I was about to go out the door. I quickly ran over to her and grabbed my lunch for the day.

Ever since I first ate the school lunch I started throwing up. But my mom thought I was anorexic but when I told her about the food she started giving me home food.

As I ran out of the door, I forget my keys so I go back inside and I find my mother on the floor. I quickly ran over to her side and asked her what happened.

"I tripped while I was cutting some bread" She said. I glanced at her wrist and saw that it was really cut bad. So, I decided to call the ambulance.

I quickly grab the phone from the counter near me and dialed 911. "Hello 911 what's the emergency?" The reciever asked.

"My mom cut some bread and cut her wrist very deeply... Blood is everywhere!!" I cried, my breath shaky.

"Okay please stay calm, ambulance is on their way in about 5 min they will be there. Would you like me to stay and talk to you??" She suggested.

"No I'm ok." I quickly replied and instantly hung up. "Mom stay with me ok?" I said stroking her hair looking into her eyes."Megan I'm ok.." Her words slurred as she closed her eyes.

I panicked and started crying. but I new better to stay strong because she probably fainted because she saw her blood.

My senses came back to me as I did what I learnt in Grade 7. I quickly ripped a piece of my shirt and applied pressure just above my mom's wrist.

"I'm such I failure" I mumbled, swiping my tears with my wrist.

My head shot up as I heard the sirens drawing closer and closer.

I then ran to the door to let the ambulance people in. And they brought those things where they put the people on. I forgot what those are called.

"Think about your mom" my conscience told me. I quickly came out of my thoughts as when I saw my mom pass by on the... lets call it flying bench, I saw the blood.

At first I kept staring at it but then I started to see colored squares everywhere.

That's where everything went blank.