Chapter 13

First question. Ok "do you like one direction? and which boy? for Megan" I read aloud.

"Well I do like one direction, but I like harry. though I never met him" I totally forgot about when I met him! oh well. you know he is annoying. My concience said.

Another question popped up, making my eyes grow wide. I tapped Lydia on her shoulder, and pointed to the comment. She smiled her eyes grew wide. She then started laughing.

"Thats nothing to laugh about!" i said out loud. forgetting we were on twitcam. Then there were comments scuh as.

IAMaMeganLockwoodLover: WHat did she say?

BrittanyLovesHarry: Is it about Harry?

PoopDust: Does anyone like poop, and Megan, do you like 5SOS?

I laughed at the Name 'PoopDust'. and Lydia looked at me confused, but i kept on laughing. She caught on and then started laughing as well. I grabbed some chips(fries) and started eating. and then Lydia embaressed me.

" do you guys want to know what Megan saw?"

Then the comments went up, all saying 

HeyLover: YESSSSS

LondonEyeSeeYou265: WEVE BEEN DYING

OopsDidICrushYourHeart: Of Course GUrrrllll!!!!!!

Mortocyclelovebirds: WELL....UHMMM!!! YAAAA!!!

" Well, since everyone wants to hear it..... she saw a comment that said that, she and harry wa-" i pushed some Chips into her mouth to make her stop talking.

"Well..... we are busy!! Weve got to go... Love You GUYZZZ!!!!" i said. waving with my free hand and then closing the twitcam.

"What did you do that for!" Lydia yelled at me with her arms crossed.

" You totally deserved it!" 

"No i didnt!"

"LIAR!"

"Whatever! im going to the kitchen!" he said while getting up and walking out of my room.

*HARRYS POV*

I watched as the screen i was just looking at, went blank. I think im going obsessed over this girl. I mean, i could get anyone i want. Models.Singers. Etc. but when i met her at the Hospital. She looked soo beautiful. And after I came to my flat, i searched up her name. Megan Lockwood. I found out that she was Betty Whites, granddaughter. 

"Hey"  a familiar voice, Niall called to me.

"Hey, lad" i said looking at him.

"WHat are you doing there?" he asked curiusly.

"Oh just searching up a Girl i met at the hospital today." i said not caring if he had any interest.

"Isnt that called stal-"

"Nope" i said cutting him off.

"But, Lad I-"

"Nope"

"Sto-"

"Nope"

"You Win!!!" he said throwing his hand towrds me and turning to walk out the door.

I watched him as he walked slowly out the door. he looked back over his shoulder. and i just keep on staring at him. just then he tackles me over my seat, causing him to straddle me on the floor, with him looking at what i was looking at on my laptop.

"Looking at Megan Lockwood, the 2nd hottest of the UK, eh eh?" he said looking down on me but still straddling me. but i refuse to talk.

"Do you like her, or something?" he said. but i still refuse to talk. Just then, he starts tickling my sides... AAHHHHHH!!!!!! Then i start laughing.

" ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION!!!!" he says stilltickling me. I then give up and tell him the answer.

"YESS!" i said breathing out air harshly.