Chapter 12

I woke up in my bed. Lydia on the floor still sleeping. I checked the time. it was 13:30. 13:30!!!???!

"Lydia wakeup."

"I like uniforms and cornsssss" she said talking in her sleep.

I started shaking her until she woke up.

"I'm awakee!!!"

"Good. because we have a twitcam to do in 20 minutes.!!"

And with that she jumped up and went into my wardrobe and took out a plain white t-shirt and jeans. she was my size and vise-versa.

I decided to get a floral shirt with a red belt. and a blue-black jeans. and black flats. with a black cardigan.

As I waited for Lydia to get out of the bathroom. I opened up my twitcam profile and went on the twitcam button. but didn't press it just yet. when Lydia got out of the bathroom I went in and did my makeup and brushed my teeth and did my girl stuff.

When I went out. Lydia was texting someone.

"Who you texting?"

"No one."

"Really. no one?"

"Yup"

"Let's just do the twitcam"

I pressed the twitcam button. and me an Lydia's face popped up on the screen. we saw we had 9,000 people watching right now.

"Hello everyone!!" I said into the camera.

"Me and Megan haven't done a twitcam in a long time!!"

"In this twitcam we will answer your questions and do dares!!"

"Ooohhhh.... daresss!!!!" Lydua said. and I laughed.

"Um . so let's get going with the questions!!"