Chapter 8

Enjoy!

_____________________________

Megan's POV

"Megan?" a starting to get annoying voice said.

I spun around freezing in my steps.

It was Veronica.

She gave me an evil look on her face which I blame myself partly. even though I still remember it. I was super duper drunk.

"Hello V-veronica" I said stuttering.

Forgetting that my mom was in the room, she said "well, dear we haven't seen you in a while, Veronica".

"Can I talk to you outside, Veronica?" I said.

Harry's POV

I heard that angelic voice again. Megan. I stopped to hear what was happening. although I might seem like a stalker, I would say not. but since there has been Megan for like only 2 hours, I felt like I really wanted to know her. the way she was competitive all the time was very cute.

"Can I talk to you outside, Veronica?" I heard Megan say. Oh no she is going to know I was snooping. better get out fast.

I pretended I was walking past, so I could bump into her, making her quite annoyed.

Megan's POV

"Ow!" I said as someone with a strangely familiar colonge. I looked up it was annoying curly, just cheekily smiling at me. i swear I could just wipe that smile off of his face.

"Pleasure meeting you again, Megan" Harry said.

"Er-may I have some alone time please!?!" I said annoyed. but not too annoyed to alert Veronica that I could be a snobby bitch.

Harry leaned in closer to my ear, his breath tingling on my neck.

"Sure... babe" he said.

Anger started boiling up inside of me. I couldn't decide weather or not I was pissed because he called me babe, or because my last boyfriend who cheated on me called me babe. But hey, Karma strikes right?

As I turned back to face Veronica, she started walking past me, with a smirk on her face as she says

"Watch your back,Lockwood" she said a devious chuckle causing me to freeze in my spot.

I was relieved when Veronica left our school, and was transferred to another school due to a huge cat fight she was having, with a girl who I pressumed was flirting with Veronica's recent boyfriend, Mark.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and went back in where my mom was to be.

She was talking to another Doctor, asking her questions such as, how are you feeling or is there anything else that hurts?

The doctor turned to me and held out his hand.

"I am Doctor Melinda, are you related to Ms.Lockwood?" she said guesturing to my mom.

"Yes, I am her daughter" I said with a sweet smile.

"Well, your mother has had some pretty deep cuts, so we need to give her surgery, to heal her skin. if you know, it takes about 5 weeks to heal this deep cut. Her cut made a big dent on her bone, which is obviously very bad. so is it ok if you stay with someone? or are you old enough?" she said slowly at the last question, unsure.

"I'm 18 so I am pretty sure I can handle myself. And mom?" I said looking at my mom.

"Yes,sweety?" she said worried. I don't think she should have been worried, because I was more worried for her.

"Can I borrow your credit card, for like you know shopping and all?" I asked hopeful. Ill have you know I come from a rich family, all because of my grandmother who is a very very famous actor on my moms side. She is Betty White. I Know. I couldn't believe it either, but I started believing it when I was 7.

I know what you guys are thinking. Why don't you get money from your grandmother then? well not to intrude, but I hated using my grandmother or basically anyone for money, except for my mom. I knew by now, my mom wouldn't mind the slightest if I borrowed money from her.

It's weird, but even though I am the granddaughter of the famous Betty White. You don't go around seeing photographers at every corner lurking around.

"Thanks,mum" I said as I ran over to her and softly hugged her. I took her napkin that had all her information to her bank so I can access her account.

All the people at my moms bank know me already, I have been there a lot, but I still needed the code for safety reasons.

I wished her goodbye, and kissed her on her forehead. I promised her that I would checkup on her every time I could, due to all of my work and school at the same time, it's very busy.

"Shit..." I swore under my breath. I forgot my freaking car!!!!!!

As I get out of the hospital, I decide on taking a cab. I hull over a cab, as I get in I had 100 dollars in my pocket. Not much. But it's enough to get me home.

I gave the man my address, but decided to just be dropped off at my nearest coffee shop.

I grabbed my usual decaf caramel latte, with lemon bread. My favorite. As I walked down, heading to my house, my latte in one hand, and bag in the other, I forgot about me being absent at school.

I stopped to pull back my beach wave blond hair into a high bun, since my hair was bothering me when the wind blows it into my face.

I finally get to my house, more like a mansion I guess, since my grandma wouldn't let us in a normal house. Typical Grammy!!

As I wait for my personal maid to bust me in through the gate, I pull out a teens magazine. J-14 magazine. with Harry and his band on the front cover.

I wanted to know what I was dealing with and what he was about.

I thanked my maid as she busted me in.

"Would you like to eat anything, Miss.Lockwood?" she said sweetly.

"No, it's ok sweet peaaa!!! you could go watch T.V. and take a break." I said. I wasn't those stubborn rich teenage girls who were rude and thought they ruled the world. I just wanted a normal life.

I decided to tell my mom that I would give all the maids a break. except for my maid, and she said yes. but my maid would just do my bed and laundry and whatever I asked. but I decided to be responsible for most of the chores.

I went to my room. I had 2 messages from my bestie Lydia.

1 New Message

Hey gurll!! Where have you been!! everyone is like omg she skipped a day! it's mad cray cray.. lol text or call me back!

Xoxo,

Lydia

.....................

I laughed and read the other message.

.......

1 New Message

Well hello there. Megan Lockwood. I found out your phone number, and by the way this is Harry Styles. ;)

From,

Harry Styles(Hot Stuff)

................................................................

I wasn't severely mad, but I had been annoyed because he touched my phone without asking.