Chapter 14

HARRYS POV......

Niall was still on top of me. i was waiting for the effect of him laughing in my face. But instead it never came.

"Well, then dont stalk her! Go find a way to get her!" Niall said still on top of me.

"Hey, guys what-" Louis came from the door. 

"AHHHHHH!!!!! SAVE MY EYES FROM THE HORRID SIGHT!" he yelled covering his face from us.

i looked at Niall then he shrugged. The he FINALLY got off me. This boy weighed a ton. Let me tell you, Niall looked like he was as light as a paper, but he was very heavy. But. You know, i still could pick him up. Louis was still having his hands over his eyes. but i chuckled and jogged up to him, and pulled them off his face.

"WHy would you cheat on me Harry!" He yelled. then went out of the room and ran downstairs fake crying. Me and Niall Just laughed.

"So.... Harry what are you going to do with Miss.Hottie here??" Niall said shooting up the topic again.

" I actually met her the last time I went to the hospital!... I put my number on her phone when she was away.!" i said happily, and grateful.

"Oh Harry... what would the lads and i do without you?" 

"Honestly, you guys wou-"

"HARRY!!!"

"Yes?" i replied acting innocently.

"IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION YOU IDIOT!"

"HEY NO SWEARING IN THIS HOUSE!" i said playfully with a hint of angriness.