Chapter 10

"Hello, Love!" Harry said enthusiastically.

"What's your name?" he said dumbly.

"Harry stop playing dumb!" I said getting up, and walking away.

Harry grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He started dancing dangerously close. and was about to kiss me when my phone rang. thank the heavens.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Megan, where are you?" Lydia said.

"I'm near the bar. come here now and keep me company please!" I said pleading her. while Harry was checking me out, I hung up and walked over to the bar.

"Megan." Harry said harshly. but I didn't reply. you could tell he was drunk and a complete jerk.

"MEGAN!!" He said once again, grabbing my wrist and dragging me over to the lockers in the back.

"Let go of me!" I said struggling to get free from his grip.

He pushed me up against the wall and was about to kiss me, but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek.

He chuckled lightly. And was going in for another kiss. but then I kicked him in the crotch area.

He groaned in pain, falling to the floor and I ran over to the bar. seeing Not a drunk Lydia. But an angry one.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" She said throwing her arms I the air.

"Alyssa I can hear perfectly fine thanks you!!" I said. after I explained everything that happened with harry. she decided we should go so we head over to the lockers.

And I saw no sign of Harry in the hallway where I left him.

We got our stuff and headed home. Lydia called her mom to say that she was going to spend the night at my house since it was Friday.