Chapter 4

•EDITED•

•Megan's POV•

As I was escorted by Dr.Wilby going to my moms room. He was discussing how she is fine and it's going to take a lot of time to heal.

"Is your mom a lefty?" He asked. "No she is a Righty. Pardon, but why do you ask?" I say. He said that she was lucky because she got her cut on her left wrist, which was really deep.

We finally came to her door room which was labeled B4 on the top as if these were apartments. And I opened the door prepared to see what was going on. I thought of all the times she got hurt especially when my father cheated on her while I was at school, she broke down while telling me. she is a strong woman and I know that.

Just seeing her getting hurt again but not as emotions but as in cuts makes me feel hurt.

She has suffered so much pain that I don't want her to beat up herself, but life is unfair.

I saw her lying peacefully on her bed everything white. I heard her heart monitor beep fine as a normal persons heart beat would. I went to her side and looked at her cut. It was covered up with a cast but you could still see a dent.

I decided to wait for her and to fill out my form. I finished it about 10 minutes doing my form and my mom's form. And I whispered to her, even though she wouldn't hear me that I would be right back.

I went out of the room and didn't lose my way this time. I went to the front desk where a lady different from the teenager was away with her computer typing really fast. But just on the other side of the desk was a familiar curly haired boy with Gorgeous green eyes.

I was staring at him, and for some reason my heart stated pounding loudly I bet it would come out of my chest. As he was staring back for some while now he started to make a move.

•Harry's POV•

I was waiting for all the other people who were in front of me in the line for the front desk. I don't want to be rude so I just stay there not saying anything.

After about 20 minutes, I give up not even having any second thoughts, I sit down on a chair next to the desk where the lady was typing on the computer.

Just then a couple of girls squealed as they saw me. Though I never knew young teens came to old hospitals. Well maybe for their grandmas or something. The reason why I got to old hospitals is because I don't want to be seen and I am no where near any teenage girls, but I guess I was

wrong.

I get polite and say hello and they say a bunch of "hi"s or would freak. I gave them pictures and autographs. And when they left I instantly got bored again.

Just when I thought I was bored, I saw the same dark brown eyes shining in the light. But when I saw her hair, it looks black when it's in the dark but when it's in the light, you could see her natural hair color is a chocolate brown. this makes her eyes stand out which her natural eye color is actually brown as well. She looks so beautiful... I thought.

Being brave, I started to walk towards her with another one of my cheeky smiles feeling my dimples from the inside. She then smiled making me nervous. oh god is this what it feels like to be a girl? I should stop.

"Hello Megan" I say. "Hello Harry. I have a question to ask you" She says. I start to get nervous and just nod. I don't want her to ask what I thi-

She interrupts me from my thoughts, and I got very nervous to what she asked me.

...............................................................

Hello everyone. what do you guys think of the story so far?? please vote and read would mean a lot!! thanks!!!!