Chapter 28

I'm kind of upset, because I don't get any feedback on this story... I don't know if I should continue... I'm just going to put the other books on hold, until I have finished this book. Enjoy :)

___________________________________________

"Wake up" I heard a voice call out to me, as I rested on the comfortable seat. I opened my eyes rather a bit dramatically, and awoke to see Liam tapping my shoulder lightly. I shrugged him off and looked at my surroundings.

"We are almost boarding, please fasten your seat belts and turn off all cellphones and devices. Thank you" We heard the speaker say. We obeyed and began waking up Harry, who was the only one sleeping. Liam reached over to wake him up. I just stared out the window as we saw a huge sign that said

"WELCOME TO NEW YORK!"

We landed and the speaker then said those, "Thank you for riding the blah blah express.. Enjoy your stay!" I decided to make a tweet about this. Just to get my mind off of things.

Goodbye Uk.. Hello New York!

After I sent that tweet, my phone already began blowing up with notifications, so I put it on silent, and people began to push and shove their way out of the airplane.

I came out after to avoid the pushing, and saw that the boys had waited for me. I smiled, as we were lead out of the plane area, and into the building where we were greeted with flashes and screams on the other side of the glass.

I decided to wave and smile as the boys did too, as we got our bags from the pickup bag area.

(A/N I've never been to an airport or plane before.. so just bear with me! But I do live in New York City, so it'll be no problem writing!)

But I only held my bags for about 2 seconds, as body guards began to pick up my belongings and the boys too, and put them into the car that was on the other side of the building, so it would be easier to get to the car without pulling our luggage.

When the bodyguards came back, they brung us to the car, with hair pulls, and attempts of pick pocketing. It was hard not to let them pick pocket you.

As we stumbled into the car questions were thrown out at us. It was getting to be a casual thing, because you see them everyday, trying to get a story out of you. The driver started speeding because news cars were tailgating us. I was confused.

Why weren't there any skyscrapers? I thought there were everywhere? "Liam, where are the skyscrapers?" All the boys just laughed and I felt embarrassed.

"They're in Manhattan. Were at JFK... Well, now were in college point. So, 1 hour and 30 minutes until we're in Manhattan." He said looking at his watch. ( A/N: I don't live in college point though... don't get the idea.)

I nodded and decided to sleep, as it was going to be about an hour long. I felt my eyes getting droopy as I fell asleep on someone's shoulder. His curls tickling the side of my neck.

Omygosh... I'm sleeping on Harry. I passed out from the jet lag, as my eyes shut close and I was off to sleep.

•Niall's POV•

To be honest. It really hurt to see Megan's head on Harry's shoulder. I would've sat next to her if Liam hadn't take the other seat.

I decided to get some rest and think about things, before I fall into a slumber.

•Liam's POV•

Great. We have two people to wake up when we get to our room. I just can't believe how two of our band members like one girl. Yeah. Of course, she's gorgeous. But, she's like a sister to me, and I don't want to see her getting hurt.

We started to begin getting to the beginning of the Manhattan bridge, as I saw the beautiful scenery before me while crossing the bridge.

I took a picture of the sea, and a click accidentally released itself, and Megan and Niall both woke up. I put my phone on silent, as I just stared out the window, hoping no one would notice.