Chapter 6

Sorry for me not updating in a long time!

•EDITED•

................................................................

•Megan's POV•

I started to panick. Pacing back and forth In the room I decided to call for help. When I went out of the room I looked to my left and right. Both sides were isolated. I felt like I was in a movie ... Megan what are you saying???

I decided to take a left ,and when I came near a door I bumped into a muscular body.

"I'm sorry sir I..."

When I looked up I found Mr.curly staring at me with gorgeous emerald eyes. I decided a while ago that Harry's new nickname was gonna be Mr.Curly.Wait, why every time I need to get my mom he stands in the way??? I guess destiny calls.

"Sorry but I have to get back to finding my mother" I said with an attitude.

"Ok, would you like me to help, love?" He said with a grin.

I really liked it when people called

me "love". I know it's flirtatious, but it's my weak spot.

"Hello, you there?" He says interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh well sorry but you don't have to" I say as I start heading off in the other direction he was in. Just then a pair of large hands grip my wrist.

"I insist" He says very stubbornly.

It's kind of hot when he is stubborn I thought. But who cares, because I wouldn't absolutely like a boy just because he is famous!!

Besides I don't even know him! Well according to all of the magazines I have read, it says well that he is basically a womanizer. I decided that I wouldn't trust him enough.

"Well I insist on you insisting" I say firing back his attitude, as I walk away.

"Well can I at least get your number?" he says. I could feel him smirking behind me.

As I stop in my tracks I spin around only to find him taking out his phone from his coat and holding out to me, signaling me to put in my number.

I sigh, rolling my eyes as I jog my way over to where his phone was, and put my number into his phone. I thought it wouldn't be much of a bother, no?

I jog back to go find my mother as I could feel him staring at me still. I decided to go back to the room where my mother was SUPPOSE to be in.

As I walked the halls I made sure Curly was no where to be found because I didn't want to have another long chat again, as I needed to find my mother.

I was relieved to find only a couple of nurses and doctors roaming around and scurrying to different rooms as I pass by.

I pass by my moms room, forgetting it was there, so I walked backwards looking into it I see a familiar body sitting up.

I realize it's my mom and I run into her arms and nuzzle my head in my neck. She made a hurt sound, and I quickly it off of her.

"Sorry mom" I say.

"Why are you sorry you didn't do anything" She says a little taken aback.

"Well I wasn't there t-" I started to say but she cut me off. A familiar voice called out to me from the other side of the hallway.

"Megan?"

...........................................,.,,,,,,,,,..........

What do you think will happen? who do you think called he name and who was annoying to her? keep on believing!!!! Sorry I haven't updated In. A while