Chapter 27

So sorry! Lost track of time yesterday, and didn't have time to do this chapter! I'll have to do two updates for two different books today!

Enjoy!

____________________________________________

As we got out, we were surrounded by flashes of cameras and girls trying to get over the metal fence that stood between us and everyone else. I kept my head down, and someone pulled my arm from the side.

"MEGAN! WILL YOU PLEASE MY BOOK! PLEASE! PLEASE!" I smiled at one of my fans. I truly love my fans. They're with me every step of the way.

I nodded and signed my name, and added a note:

Your beautiful. Just remember that

Before, I walked away, a scream came from the girl. An excited one. We walked ahead, when I was suddenly pulled back again. But this time, by someone pulling my hair.

"Stay away from the boys. You are ugly, and no one wants you here." The girl said, before my guards pushed her away to get her off me. I had teary eyes, but I decided to hold them back and looked strong for my fans. It hurt so badly.

We walked through the rest of the way, each guard at my side so I don't get pulled again, as flashes were blinding me, I decided to take out my sunglasses, and put them on, I looked ahead to see we were almost at the security desk.

I decided to catch up with the boys, and surprisingly the guards followed my lead. I eventually caught up with Niall, finally getting away from the reporters and fans and he looked to his side to see me, and smiled. I returned the favor, as we kept walking. Moving each time another person moved. Through the line.

===NIALL'S POV===

I turned to see the beautiful girl staring at me. I smiled back. I know. Even though I know Harry likes her I like her too. Though he isn't her boyfriend. She is gorgeous inside and out, and all the boys could agree on that.

I just want to make her mine, but I don't want to hurt Harry either because he is my best friend.

I smiled, and she smiled showing her pearly white teeth. I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"So, how's the life of hanging with One Direction? Exclusive!" I said, making a funny face as I said this with my arms, lining an imaginary Rainbow. She just giggled. How cute. "Very nice. And noisy" She said, referring to our fans at the gate.

I smiled, and we finally got to the belt, where they check our bags. Being the gentleman I am, I let her go first as she says a "Thank you", and then I follow behind her.

I could feel Harry's glare from my side, as he stares at me and Megan together. Megan was about to go, I saw her from the corner of my eye, but I pulled her from her hand, and reeled her into my chest, holding her by her waist.

"Stay." I said to her as I finished the check, and went through the scanner. She just smiled as I got our stuff, breaking away from her and she just walked beside me, with her mini Louis Vuitton.

Harry then came up to me, and grabbed Megan's bag out of my grasp. "I'll take it from here." He says it with a slight hint of jealousy.

===Harry's POV===

I was furious. Niall and Megan together just made me mad. I'm not jealous. right? I decided to make her notice me and went up to Niall."I'll take it from here" I said, in my case. A slight annoyed expression. I grabbed her bags from his hands, and walked beside her.

I looked ahead, as I saw Liam, Louis, and Zayn with amused expressions. What is wrong with them?!

===Megan's POV===

What is going on? I've got two boys always stealing a dirty look from eachother, while I'm in the middle seeing all of it.

I decided to ignore it, as we sat down, at the waiting area. Somehow there were still photographers waiting to get a shot of each person, as they shouted out anonymous things, but we ignored like we're suppose to.

"FLIGHT 197! FLIGHT 197 BOARDING" We heard the bored sounding lady say over the speaker. We got up from our seats from the sound of that, and our stuff was put onto the belt, where they would put it with the rest of the bags.

We got inside, everyone following in after me, and I wanted to take window side.

"I CALL WINDOW SIDE!" I yelled, causing a lot of people to look at my immaturity, and for the boys to chuckle. I finally got to the seat I desired most, and looked to my right, outside the window to see people filing into the plane.

===Harry's POV===

I saw Megan sitting by herself looking out the window. I caught Niall's eyes, as he was also looking at the spot next to Megan. I decided to formally approach her, but me and Niall ended up running.

"DO YOU MIND IF I SIT HERE?" Me and Niall said in unison, pushing eachother to move away. She didn't seem fazed as she had her earphones on, but quickly stared at me and Niall like we were maniacs.

I was about to occupy the seat next to her when Liam came and sat next to her. She smiled and gave confused looks at all three of us, and then giggled. So.... heavenly. I sound like a girl.

I huffed to the seat next to Liam, just about 5 steps away from his. I got lucky, and got the seat next to them but only to bunk with a fat guy who snores, drooling, and smells like he hasn't showered in years.

I scrunched my face in disgust and turned to see Megan and Liam talking, and laughing over my way because of whom I was sitting next to. I smiled, just to get her to smile and she did. That made my heart melt.

===Megan's POV===

After Liam came to sit next to me, I giggled. "What was that about?" I asked Liam, referring to Harry and Niall both wanting to sit next to me.

"I think, someone likes you!" He said wriggling his eyebrows. I glanced over at Harry, where he sat there pouting. I assumed it was because his neighbor for the ride looks like he hitch hiked.

"Look over at Harry's friend next to him." I said, slightly holding in my laughter. When, he turned around to see, he burst out laughing at Harry's reaction to seeing the guy. I laughed along with him. Then, we saw Harry look our way, and when he caught eyes with me he smiled and I returned the favor of course. It's like a habit of mine.

I yawned."Are you sleepy?" Stretching, he nodded, and I laid my head back on the seat, plugging in my headphones and turning up to Panic at the Disco "I write Sins not tradegies" and slowly slept into a deep slumber. Closing

my eyes, with one last peek of the early sky from this veiw.

_____________________________

That took a long time! I hope you like the POV changes! A new thing I'm trying :)) next update is Tomorrow!!

Stay Tuned ;) 😁