Chapter 23

After what felt like a lifetime... I finally opened my eyes. And, I saw Harry sitting in a chair at the corner.

"Where's my parents?" I said enough so harry could hear me.

"Megan! Your awake!" he said rushing to my hospital bed.

"Yes, and alive. don't dodge the question. Where's my parents?" I said getting frustrated. I really didn't want to talk to him right now. He is actually the last person I want to talk to. he makes me look like the bad guy infront of my own parents. PFFFTTT.. Like he is innocent.

"Your parents went out to get food. They feared that you would be hungry" he said this with hand motions. And at that exact moment, my stomach rumbled.

"And there you go" I mumbled.

"I really don't know what's your deal Megan!" He said looking frustrated, clutching onto his curly hair, putting a hair through it. He actually looked hot. UGH... Stupid Hormones.

"W-what do you mean?" I say confused.

"Every single time!! Every single time I try to be nice, you just find a way to make the moment horrible. I. I just try to brush it off... But you know what? I can't do this anymore! I can't keep trying when we are making no progress in this friendship." he said angrily. And at that moment, my mom and dad got in the room.

"Hey... we got your food" My dad said. I checked to see if Harry was still there. But I frowned in disappointment when I figured out he wasn't at the spot that he once took place in. My mom handed me the food and I devoured it. I decided to work out the situation later with Harry.

"Thanks mommy and daddy" Yes.. don't judge me just because I still say "mommy" and "daddy". After we finished our food, the doctor came in.

"Hello the Lockwood family." The doctor said enthusiastically. we just smiled back, and said hello's.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lockwood. You are very lucky that your daughter did not have any severe injuries. She was lucky. I believe that someone caught her? Unless it would be a miracle!" He said chuckling.

"Oh. That's great to hear. Thanks doc. And yeah, Harry- Where's Harry?" Mommy said confused.

"About that. He left because he had something to deal with. You know. He is part of a big Boyband." I said, trying to convince them.

"Ahh.. Ok... So doc, is Megan ready to leave?" My dad said. SCORE ONE FOR MEH.

"Well, yes, of course. She's very lucky, and she could leave whenever she wants." He said, then walking out of the room, and we said our "Thank You's" and he said his Welcome.

We left, and got out of the hospital where we were greeted with flashes of cameras. We kept our head low, and kept walking. Paparazzi shouted out things like

"The Lockwood Family! Could I get a picture?"

"Megan, are you dating Harry Styles?"

"Why did Harry walk out frustrated? did you do something?"

At that question, I suddenly remembered Harry. I quickly pulled my mom and dad, only to be greeted by fans. I signed a few and took pictures, because I honestly love my fans, and then we got into my Dad's car.

"What was that all about?" I said to my parents, as my dad started driving.

"Hunny, your getting famous because you hangout with Harry Styles" My mom said looking back from her passenger seat, and putting her hand on mine.

"Yes. And for that, you will need a bodyguard" My dad said through his driver's mirror.

"WHAT?!?" I said, because I really didn't want to be babysit by a large dude.

_____________________________

Hey guys! lol.. got the chapters longer!!!!

10 more reads, lovelies!!!

You guys are the best!!