25.) Titanic [Epilogue]

IMPORTANT A/N:

For this last chapter I wanted to try something that I've seen other authors do, but I've never done before.
Up in the media, there is a song that I think fits perfectly with the end of this chapter. So, towards the end I have something that says 'Play Music Now.' When you get to that point, play the music in the media because I really feel like it adds a lot of effect to the end.

Also... there is smut (screams) and if you don't want to read it there is this symbol § at where it starts and where it ends. So if you want to skip it, just look for the symbols. :)
Also this is my first time writhing smut so go on and lower your expectations right now. XD

Anyway... enjoy the final chapter of Consumed I!

~Creston's POV~

I pulled up to the front of the house and my jaw practically hit the floor. I always knew that this place was huge, but I've never seen it this close up before. The closest I've ever gotten to it was driving past it and seeing it from across the large pond that covered about a third of the property in the back.

I pulled Jacob's truck around the circular front driveway and parked it in front of the looming entry way. I turned the truck off hoped out of the driver's seat, onto the stone-laid driveway.

The grass was overgrown and the shrubbery wasn't the best and the overall landscaping could use a little work; but I wasn't complaining since nobody's been here for well over two weeks.

I heard a noise coming from the front of the house and I turned to see Jacob walking out of the large wooden door that was at the front of the house. He made his way down the stone steps that lead down to the circular driveway, where I was standing.

"This place must have solar panels because the electricity seems to be working." Jacob informed. "Which is good cause now we don't have to solely rely on the sun for a light source."

Everyone else got out of their cars, including Joe, and made their way over to where Jacob and I were standing. We all just stood there and marveled at the sheer massiveness of the place. There were some idle comments about how big it was and what we were going to do with all of the space, but most of all we were just awe struck at how grand is was.

All of the walls were made completely out of different shapes and sizes of stones; all of which were some form of gray or had a slightly beige tint to them. The roof consisted entirely of tiles that were a light brown color.

The front of the house curved its way slightly around the circle drive way so that it had the feeling that you were already in the house, even though we were still a couple of feet away from the door. The front entry to the house was underneath a large stone balcony that had soaring windows that stretched to the very top of the house, which came to a point at the top. This was surrounded by two other cylinder-like features that had a series of three large windows on both of the two floors. They were shorter than the one in the middle, but they were also wider as well.

To the right side, there is the main driveway that leads to the main gate that we came through. There is also a square area to the right of the house that wraps itself around the circular driveway.

To the left, there is an area where the house bridges itself over a protrusion of the driveway, and I'm guessing that it leads to the garage, which I'm also assuming is massive.

Behind us, the circle driveway splits off into two roads, that are still stone-laid, and one leads to behind the side of the house that I'm assuming houses the garage, while the other one goes back towards the guest house and the other buildings that are on the property. I think there are a total of four, not including the main residence.