How to deal with lonliness and disapointment

1. Pray about it. Talk it out with God. If you need to shout and yell at Him, do it. He can take it. Tell Him how you are feeling. James 5: 13-16

2. Turn to scripture. The Psalms are great for some pure, raw emotion. Also, if you google a specific topic for verses on what you are looking for such as "bible verses about God's love" or "verses about peace" there are websites with tons of verses on whatever topic you search.

3. Pray about it some more. Now that you have spent some time talking with God and in the Word, talk to Him some more and take the time to listen. Often times, we miss hearing God's voice because we don't take the time to listen. In 1 Kings, God tells Elijah to go up on the mountain because He is going to pass by. There is a huge wind and an earthquake and a fire but God was not in any of these. Instead, God was in the gentle, quiet whisper. Surrender all your hurt to Jesus because He will take care of you! Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxieties on Him, because he cares for you.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Matthew 28:20 And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

And finally Romans 8:35-39 (you will have to look that one up on your own :P)