2

Beep....Beep...Beep...

"ARGH! Could you keep it down?" Chat exclaimed after many minutes of listening to the heart monitor of the person next to him. What was he even doing here?

"No. You deal with it or else I die without anyone knowing and I blame you." The old man laying in the bed and coughing, said. He rolled his eyes at the man. "You'll be dead by than."

"DOCTO-" The old man began coughing variously.  Panicked and afraid, Chat ran to the man and pat his back. "Hahaha! Got you!" The old man laughed. He looked at him and face palmed. Wasn't he to old for this? He let go and began to walk away. "Wait!" The old man yelled making him stop at his tracks and turn around.

"What?"

"I was told that...My soulmate would be a cat." He whispered out the last part. WHAT! THE! FUDGING! He shivered and ran away from the laughing old man.

---

"Chat Noir?! What a pleasant surprise." Alya said. Nino turned to the cat themed and gave a small wave. "What are you doing here?" Nino asked. Alya nudged him in the guts. "O-oh yeah...you...were...the..one..who brought Mari....here." Nino said, stopping at some parts.

Chat chuckled under his breath at his best friend's awkwardness. He's a weirdo? He knows. But he's Adrien's weirdo....NO! NO SHIP! I'M NOT GAY! I LOVE MARINETTE!  Chat mentally yelled out to the readers."That I did. So, any news yet?"

Alya shook her head. "We're still waiting for her results."

"And where's Mr and Mrs Dupain?" Chat looked around for the two grown ups.

"Oh, they wanted to just check on the baby." Nino replied.

Of course. Mrs Dupain-Chang was pregnant. But Marinette never told them about it, what a great friend right? He recently just found out THAT NIGHT because of Marinette's situation. How do girls get pregnant?

(😂😂😂 Don't even ask, dude!)

"Are you guys relatives of the patient?" The doctor asked, coming out with a clipboard in his hands. He adjusted his glasses and looked at them from head to toe.

"Erm.. No but. We are her friends." Alya said. The doctor shook his head. "Relatives only."

"Do you know who I am?" Chat said, getting in the doctors face. "No...should I?" The doctor blankly replied,

"Me-ouch." Chat said and walked back to Alya and Nino.

"I'm her brother!" Nino exclaimed. Alya and Chat both face palmed at him. The doctor didn't look quite amused with him. "Don't lie to me mister!" The doctor raised a brow.

"Awww, c'mon, doc. We look the same. You see, Marinette and I look so alike that people can't tell us apart." Nino tried to reason out. Which was a major fail.

"Yeah..the similarities are so uncanny." Alya stated sarcastically and rolled her eyes. The doctor frowned. "If I remembered correctly the patient has pale skin."

Nino clapped. "Plastic surgery." He stated proudly.

"Look! I do not like liars here. If you're not a relative, please leave." The doctor pointed towards the exit, almost hitting Tom's nose.

"Wow, doc. Easy with the pointing." Tom pinched the bridge of his nose while Sabine giggled. "And who may you be?" The doctor asked.

"The father and mother to Marinette Dupain- Chang." Tom replied.

"Oh, come in." The doctor moved to make way. Tom chuckled and thanked him.

Sabine walked in and Tom followed but he stopped when he saw that the three teens weren't following. "You coming?"

The three of them looked at the doctor. He rolled his eyes and left. They high fived and walked in after poking their tongues at the cold doctor.

---
Second chapter. The old man tho.😂😂😂

❄Hyper Out!✌❄