3

"Twinkle, twinkle little- OW!"

"Nino. What are you doing?" Alya asked. Nino turned away from the billboard. "There are stars out so why not sing?" He stated.

"That's a billboard. You know, I love you and all but sometimes, your an ass." The ombrè rolled her eyes with a slight smile. Nino pouted and turned to his girlfriend, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Okay, we get it. You love each other." Chat said, sarcastically, forgetting that he was not Adrien. "I mean! Awww...cute!" He chuckled nervously.

Alya and Nino nodded and turned to Marinette. She had been asleep ever since they entered her room.

"Well...who wants to hear a joke?" Tom asked. Nino raised his hand like a five year old. "Me!"

Chat and Alya face palmed at his childishness. "Oh gosh." They both quietly muttered.

"Okay. Knock, knock." Tom started. "Who's there?" Nino asked.

"Okay, say yes the questions I will ask." Nino eagerly nodded his head.

"Will you remember me in a year?"

"Yes!"

"Will you remember me in 10 years?"

"Yes!"

"Will you remember me in a 100?"

"Yes!"

"A 1000?"

"Yes!"

"Infinity!"

"Yeppers!"

"Knock, knock?"

"Who's there?" Nino asked, excitedly.

"You said you'd remember me!" Tom shook his head disappointedly and laughed making Nino frown.

Chat and Alya both laughed while Sabine giggled, patting her stomach.

There was a painful moan. Everyone turn their full attention to the bluenette as she tossed and turned in her bed. It was so obvious that she was having nightmare. Her eyes were shut tightly, her eyebrows were furrowed as if she were glaring with her eyes closed, her mouth slightly parted, slight moans and groans escaping her mouth and sweat trickling down her face.

Sabine put a hand on her daughters shoulder. She seemed to relaxe at the touch of her mother. Sabine smiled and stock Marinette's cheeks.

"A-A-Adrien..." Marinette said, her frown was so deep. Chat smiled at the sound of his name while Alya fangirled.

"You bitc-" SNOOOOOOOOORE! Marinette didn't finish her sentence because of the loud snore that escaped her mouth making everyone laugh.

Till the realization hit them. "Was she trying to say?" They said in unison and looked at the sleeping bluenette with wide eyes.

"Potty mouth." Alya said.

"ADRIEN'S A FEMALE DOG!?" Nino exclaimed. "Shhhh!" Chat nudged him, feeling offended and also concerned of waking Marinette.
---
The end! NO NO NO! JOKE!😂😂
❄HYPER OUT!✌❄