16

Who wants a kissy kissy scene? -3-

Not me! 😜
---

Marinette sat by her window, looking out longingly at the Parisian streets which were lit up in different colors. She sighed, the events that had taken place today were just too much. Marin was downstairs with Tom while Marinette decided to call it a night.

But she somehow felt wide awake, so she decided to look at the streets of Paris.

She was too caught up in her thoughts that she didn't know a certain cat invited himself in her room. "Princess? You're still awake?"

"And you, kitty? You're still awake?" Marinette asked without making eye contact.

Chat sighed. "What's the problem?"

"Everything."

Chat smiled weakly and walked towards her. "Hey.." He wiped away the tears that had trickled down her cheeks. "It's okay."

"For you! You don't know I'm going through." Marinette said. Chat seemed a little taken back. "You may not know, Princess but... You're also effecting my life."

Marinette raised an eyebrow. "Are you saying I'm a problem?"

"No! But if you were, you'd be a good one." Chat winked as Marinette cheekily stuck her tongue out. Chat couldn't resist himself, looking at her luscious lips. He began leaning in.

But sadly, Tom had came up to check on Marinette.

"Marinette?"

"Dammit!" Marinette cursed as Chat jumped out the trapdoor.
---
Sorry for the short chapter! This is...number 16??

Oh, I might end it when we reach 20 something..