8

"Hey, gir-" Alya stopped as the bluenette held her plan in front of her face while looking away from her.

Alya's smile dropped and she made her way to Nino and Adrien who were watching the whole scene. "What's up with her?" Alya sighed and shrugged.

"Let me talk to her since she technically hates you two...maybe.." Nino said, turning and walking towards the lonely bluenette. She seemed upset which wasn't so hard to tell. A deep frown was plastered on her face as she sneezed, rubbing her red nose.

"Yo, dudette?" Nino said nervously as he reached her. Marinette turned with a raised brow. "Oh...Hey, Nino." She turned to him. She let out another sneeze.

"Hey. You don't look good." Nino said, pinching the bridge of her nose. Marinette scrunched up her nose and moved away from his reach and let out another sneeze followed by a sniffle.

"Why would you say that?" She said. Her voice sounded dry.

"Dude. You need to go to the nurse." Nino put the back of his hand on her forehead and immediately pulled away when it came into contact. "Yikes! Mari! You're burning hot!" Nino exclaimed.

Marinette let out another sneeze, her eyes began to drop as she began to lose her balance. "Why thank you for noticing how hot I am." She absentmindedly laughed.

From a distance, Adrien and Alya could she Marinette and her weird behaviour. They could hear her sneezes, sniffles and also, they could see how pale she was. She did indeed have a pale complexion but this was beyond.

They both made their way to Nino and Marinette as fast as they could but when they got there, she had collapsed into Nino's hands.

"Marinette!" The trio exclaimed in unison.

"Quick! Let's take her to the nurse!" Alya instructed.

"But her ho-" Nino said but Adrien cut him off.

"Okay!" The blonde grabbed the bluenette from Nino and sure enough, she was hot. He carried her bridal style and ran into the school, Alya following behind.

Nino stood there. "But her home is just there." He looked at the bakery for awhile than shrugged, running after Alya and Adrien.

---

"Mmmhmm. She has a fever." The nurse said while writing down something on her clipboard.

"Will she wake up?" The trio said.

The nurse nodded making them sigh in relief. "Okay, I'll be on my way." They bid goodbye to the nurse as she left. Now it was a waiting game.

"Wait, you do know that she lives next to the school?" The nurse poked her head into the room.

Alya and Adrien looked at each other. "Oh, yeah. Why didn't we think of that?" They asked each other.

Nino's jaw dropped. "That's what I said!"

A groan came from the bluenette as she slowly fluttered her eyes open. "Nino? Alya? Adrien?... What am I doing in here?"

"You fainted, sweety. But luckily your friends brought you here." The nurse said.

"You do know I live near the school." Marinette raised a brow and the sweat dropping teens.

"That's what I said!" Nino exclaimed again but no one seemed to pay attention to him.
---
I may do double updates on weekendes. But maybe not...
❄Hyper Out!✌❄