Epilogue

5 years later...

Everyone gathered in the school gym. A little get together after 5 years of separation.

"Marinette?!"

"Adrien?!"

"Alya?!"

"Nino?!"

The four adults exclaimed, running to each other and embracing each other in hugs.

"Dude, I haven't seen you for so long! Missed you." Nino exclaimed, patting his friends back. "Same here." Adrien replied.

Marinette and Alya both laughed at the two boys. "I missed you, girl."

"You think I don't know that?" Marinette grinned as Alya nudged her in the stomach. "So, how's Adrien, eh?" The ombrè winked. Marinette laughed and rolled her eyes. "I should be asking you that about Nino."

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT WOMAN!" Alya yelled, getting the attention of everyone. Marinette grinned sheepishly and did a peace sign, and everyone turned back to their business.

"Well?" Alya edged. Marinette sighed and laughed at her. "Good, I guess?"

"Good? Don't you remember what I said 5 years ago?" Alya said and crossed her arms. Marinette shook her head and mouthed 'no'.

Alya rolled her eyes. "About the babies?" She whispered. Marinette blushed and widened her eyes. "Alya!" She shouted, making Alya laugh.

"Hey, dudettes." Nino said, walking to Alya, putting his around her waist and kissing her cheeks. Marinette smirked at her.

"Hey, guys." Adrien said as he handed them each a drink. They thanked him and he nodded in return. He grinned and put an arm around Marinette's waist and kissed her neck.

Alya grinned wickedly at Marinette.

"Hey guys!" The familiar blond said as she skipped their way. "Marinette!" She beamed. "Chloé!" Marinette cheered and ran up to her, embracing her in a hug. "Oh, I was meaning to ask you a favor!" She chirped.

"Anything for a friend." Marinette replied. Chloé fiddled with the brim of her dress. "Umm, could you stitch up a dress?"

"Sure, what col-" Marinette began but was cut off by Chloé. "Not just any dress...A wedding dress." Marinette's eyes widened. "You're getting married!?" She exclaimed excitedly as Chloé jumped excitedly.

"Congrats!" Nino, Alya and Adrien congratulated. "Thanks!" Chloé smiled.

"Tool who?" Marinette asked smugly. "Erm...Nathaniël.."

(What? I DON'T CARE! I SHIP IT!)

Marinette gasped. "He finally got the guts!"

"Never knew he had it in him." Adrien stated jokingly. "Hey!" Chloé shoot him a playful glare. Adrien chuckled. "Whoops."

"You can email me the designs an-" Chloé cut her off. "No need, besides.. Your designs always impress me. I'll just email you the due date." Chloé smiled.

"Gre-" she was cut off by a sudden boom.

"Umm..." Both Adrien and Marinette said in unison. The class exchanged glances. "Go!" They all said.

Marinette and Adrien laughed and ran out the room. "Good thing we told them that we were part time superheros!" Adrien said. Marinette scoffed. "Told them? Please, they wouldn't have known if you kept your mouth shut!"