15

Still Marinette's POV
---
Dad's been akumatized?! Oh no. It might have been the anger and sadness in him. Hawkmoth has seized the opportunity to akumatize him because of all the negative feelings.

"That's your dad?!" Chat Noir asked with a surprised gasp as I nodded in reply. "He was the last person I thought would get akumatized by Hawkmoth. I guess we should call all those people who got akumatized, Papi- Owned." Chat grinned at his stupid pun as I suppressed an annoyed groan. "Don't pretend that you hate it, Purr- incess."

I was about to reply when a chair came flying our way. I turned to see my dad, grabbing stuff within his reach and throwing it towards us. Dodging them, I tried spot the item where the akuma maybe hidden cause I don't want to fight my dad.

I mean, that would be the last thing I would do.

Dad stopped when a purple outlining of a butterfly appeared on his face, which meant that Hawkmoth was talking to him.

I took the opportunity to use my lucky charm. "LUCKY CHARM!" I yelled and threw my yoyo into the air. I waited of the item but instead, glitter just fell on me.

"Huh?" I questioned. Is it broken or something.

"Hahaha, How are you going to defeat me now!" Misfortune laughed. I looked up to him and saw him holding a black sword. Oh hell no.

"Is your yoyo broken? I need the lucky charm! I mean, we need the lucky charm to defeat your fa- Mr Dupain." Chat exclaimed.

"I'M MISFORTUNE!" Misfortune exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah." Chat sassed. "You have to much sass for a guy."I punched his arm.

"Can we just fight? Quit stalling!" Misfortune raged.

"Chat?"

"On it." Chat replied, running towards Misfortune as I try to find something with my bug vision. I looked around the place but nothing appeared red with black dots. I turned to the two males fighting in front of me. Both dad and Chat had the pattern. I looked at my hands and they also did.

Bingo.

"Chat!" I called him back. He did a couple of back flips and landed in front of me. "Got a plan?" Chat asked as he put his baton in front of him and started spinning it, destroying everything that was thrown out way.

"Yes. You have to throw me to Misfortune." Chat stopped and turned around, looking at me like I grew an extra head. "You cray cray! I ain't doing that!"

"Trust me, Chat. I know what I'm doing." I smiled reassuringly. Chat sighed and returned the smile. "Fine." He quickly picked me up bridal style and threw me towards my dad.

I opened my arms and waited for impact. Once I had gotten close enough, I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him as he struggled to get out of my grip.

"Let go of me you bug!" He frustratedly yelled out whilst struggling but I kept my grip.

"Snap out of it Mr Dupain!" Weird saying my dad's name.

"I'm not Mr Dupain. I'm Misfortune!" He said through his teeth. "I'm sure your kids wouldn't like this." I hugged him tighter.

"Think about Marinette.. And Marin." I whispered. I felt his body relax. I looked up at him and saw his face soften and looked as if he were in deep thought. Where could the akuma be?

Wait. I looked at his hat. That was the hat mom gave on their anniversary last year.

I turned to Chat and Oh my god..he was crying. I facepalmed at my partner. "Psst!" I called out. He turned to me and I nodded my head towards the hat. "It's in the hat." I whispered? He nodded and extended his baton towards my dad's head and took the hat off.

Huh? I thought he was going to do this random flips and cartwheels but no, he just used his staff.

I threw the hat to me which I caught after I pulled away from the hug. I ripped it and watched the black butterfly fly out.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma." I said as I swiped my finger across the yoyo. "I'm freeing you from evil!" I threw my yoyo at the akuma and caught. "Gotcha."

"Bye bye little butterfly." I released the white butterfly and watched as it flew away. "We don't have a lucky charm!" Chat panicked.

"Erm..Miraculous Ladybug?" I lifted my hand in the air unsurely. A bright red light appeared around my hand than a swarm of tiny ladybugs began cleaning then place.

"I guess you're the lucky charm, my lucky charm." Chat smirked as I laughed. "Whatever happened to, M'lady?' I mocked. Chat chuckled and shrug.

" Ladybug? Chat Noir?" I turned and saw dad on his knees, rubbing his head. "Umm...Mr Dupain. You may not remember but you were akumatized." I told him.

He nodded. "Sorry if I caused any trouble." He apologized. Chat smiled and nodded. "Well, Ladybug and I should be on our way." Dad smiled and waved us off as we ran.
---
Oh, wow. Sorry for the random pic!😂😂😂
Peace out!👅👄