9

The sneezing was endless. Tikki flew back and forth from the tissue box to Marinette.

Marinette had come up with a cold. At least she didn't have to go to school. She spent the day drinking hot soup and watching television.

She laid in bed doing nothing in particular. That was till Alya and Nino showed up. Opening her hatch, holding boutiques of flowers and cards.

"Marinette!"

"Guys!" Marinette exclaimed. "You came to my rescue!" She laughed.

"How so?" Alya chuckled. "Try staying at home with nothing else to do." Marinette retorted, jokingly.

Nino put the flowers on Marinette's table. "Adrien couldn't make it."

"Good." Marinette muttered but it was loud enough for Alya to hear. She pulled Nino towards her forcefully.

"Huh?" Nino questioned and looked at Alya. "Our ship is dying." She whispered. Nino's eyes traveled to the bluenette who had her head down. "Nuuuu." He silently yelled.

"What?" Marinette looked at the two with an arched brow. "Ehh. We have a date." Alya said.

"Oh, have fun." Marinette smirked. "But not to much." She laughed at the two blushing teens. They instantly ran out without a reply. "Well that happened." Tikki said as she came out of her hiding spot.

"Yep." Marinette giggled.
---

"Marinette. You have to get some rest." Tikki said to the bluenette who sketched rapidly on her book.

"Viola!" Marinette exclaimed happily while holding her book to the light. She let out a sneeze before bringing her hand to her nose and rubbing it gently.

"Awww. Is my princess sick?" A voice said from behind her. Excitement welled in her but she contained. She turned her swivel chair around, facing him. "Ye-" she was cut off as she let out another sneeze.

Chat chuckled and reached for the tissues. "Your sneeze sounds cute." Marinette blushed at his comment. "Thanks." She muttered as she grabbed the tissue from him.

"So what brings the alley to my home?" She asked. "Alley? Me-ouch!" He pouted and held his chest. Marinette rolled her eyes at him but smiled. "You heard me?"

"Well, a little bug told me that my princess is sick." He said. His eyes wandered around her room till they landed on her sketching pad. "Me-wow." He reached for it and examined the frantic design.

"Like it, Kitty?" Marinette asked. "A dress. With this theme?!" He motioned his attire happily while looking at the book and back at his suit.

"Yep!" Marinette giggled. "You better, cause I've been trying to get her to sleep for a long time." Tikki laughed.

"Oh, really?" Chat smirked. Marinette nodded with a smile. "Well, princess. I'm extremely fluttered."

"So!" Chat said, shutting the book and throwing back to the table. "Back to business." He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up and towards him.

The pull was so forceful that both had landed on the bed behind them. Marinette on top while Chat was below.

Both their breaths hitched. This was totally unexpected. Chat was not suppose to pull her that hard but maybe..

Maybe this was destiny.
---
LOL! What do you think will happen next?😏😏😏
❄Hypēr Ōūt!✌❄