19

"Claws Out!"

A green flash of light sparked than disappeared. Chat Noir stood proudly on his two very but today, he was quite nervous.

He leapt out of his window, extending his baton and jumping from one building to another with ease. He finally came to a stop on Marinette's balcony. He bent down and knocked on her trapdoor and waited.

He bit his lip anxiously as he heard shuffling coming from the inside.

"Chat Noir? Since when did you knock?" Marinette chuckled. Chat looked at her and shrugged. "You're quite quiet today, kitty. Cat got your tongue?" Chat smiled as she giggled.

She moved a bit and let him in. Chat gladly jumped into her room and sat on her chaise. He tapped his gloved hands on the chaise, gesturing Marinette to sit next to him.

The bluenette blushed a little and made her way over to sit next to him.

Chat snaked his arm around her small waist and made her sit down on his lap. "C-Chat?" Marinette said as a deep blush crossed her face. Chat pulled her close and hugged her, breathing slowly onto her neck. Marinette got goosebumps as she felt the warm air against her bare skin. Chills ran down her spin as Chat caressed her back gently.

"Marinette..." Chat said. Marinette looked up to see his piercing green, emerald eyes. Chat hungrily pressed his lips against hers, roughly kissing her and tilting his head in attempt to deepen the kiss.

Marinette's eyes widened at the cats actions but she finally gave in, kissing him back and running her fingers through his golden locks. His lips were soft. And so were hers.

(Hey! That's what they both thought. *author looks down in embarrassment*)

They both had been waiting for this night. To feel each others love. (Somehow?)

Chat began to lick her bottom lip, making her moan a little and making Chat smirk in between the kiss.

(*walks into a torture room* Goodbye life! YOLO!)

Marinette turned redder as Chat bite her lower lips, asking for an entrance. She hesitated but accepted, parting her lips and giving Chat access. Chat slipped his tongue into her mouth and fell back onto her chaise. He rolled them over so he could be on top of Marinette, still not detaching their lips. Chat explored her mouth, not leaving any place untouched.

(*eye twitching* Sorry but... This is what happens when I complete my own life. *bows down to a Marichat poster*)

"C-Chat.." Marinette moaned. Chat pulled back hesitantly and bit his lips, looking down at the girl beneath her.

"Umm... Sorry.." She got up making Chat get up also. Chat sighed in disappointment. "No, I'm sorry." Chat looked at the tomato girl.

Marinette bit her lips.

"Don't do that!" Chat exclaimed and looked away. Marinette turned to him with a confused face. Chat blushed.

"Do what?"

"W-when y-y-you bite y-your li-lip." He stuttered. Marinette shrugged and began to tease him by licking her lips. Chat smirked. "I see how you want to play." He leant in but was sadly pushed away.

He pouted while Marinette giggled. "That's enough, kitty."

Chat shrugged. He got what he wanted after all. "Sooo.. I thought about what you said."

Marinette became excited. "You're going to show me your identity?" She asked. Chat nodded making her squeal. "But I have a question."

Marinette frowned. "What is it?"

"Will you still love me?"
---
Welp! Hope you enjoyed!

Pfft! What am I saying? Of course you did! You've all been bugging me to do this. Pun intended!

Author-chan is now crazy, thank you very much. I also hope your life's are complete like me.

You're all lucky I had accidentally read a few smut and fluff books without a fricking clue. And also I'd like to say thank you not to my classmates for corrupting me.

I may seem innocent but this. *points at head* Is a dirty piece of crap....not really.

I'M CRYING RN!😭😭😭