20

Previously on ✨I Will Be Careful With Your Heart✨⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

"But I have a question."

Marinette frowned. "What is it?"

"Will you still love me?"
---

Marinette's breath hitched. Will she?

Chat did accept her for who she is. "Of course." She looked into his piercing green eyes. "I'll love you no matter who you are." She smiled.

Chat sighed. "Do you really love me?" He asked. Marinette rose a brow. "Yes. Didn't you just hear me?"

Chat nodded and sighed again. "It's just that... I- you...We aren't in good terms right now.."

Marinette tilted her head. "What?"

"Look, Marinette. Can you tell me this." Chat said. Marinette nodded in response. "How much do you hate Adrien?"

Marinette sighed. She wasn't exactly sure. "I dunno.."

"That's not an answer." Chat stated firmly. Marinette flinched a little as he grabbed her hands. "I just..I mean, he lied to me and I'm supposed to hate him. Right? But right now, somehow, I feel like...that's wrong." She let out a few tears.

"It's like, when I look at you... I can find it in my heart to forgive him." She laughed a little through her sobs. "Crazy, right?"

Adrien could feel a huge weight lifting up from his shoulders. "Marinette..." He mumbled as he reached for his ring, slipping it off with ease. Marinette looked up and gasped as a blinding green flash appeared before her. She closed her eyes, putting her hand over her eyes till it disappeared but still kept them shut.

A warm hand touched hers and gently peeling them off of her face. She hesitated a bit before fluttering them open. She gasped at the sight of the blond model who so happens to be her classmate and ex crush... But also her first kiss. (*wink* *wink*)

"A-Adrien?" That stutter. He never heard her say his name like that for so long. He gave a sheepish grin and waved a little. "Hey."

"Did you see Chat Noir?" Marinette blankly asked and looked around her room. Adrien facepalmed at her denseness.
---
"Marinette. Honey. I am Chat Noir."
(I dunno why but I can imagine Adrien saying that..😂)
---

"I am Chat." Adrien said and he rubbed his hand down his face, giving her an agitated look. Marinette sighed. "I know. It's just... I KISSED THE ENEMY!" Marinette screeched.

Adrien looked at her as she ran around her room. "You!" She turned around and pointed at him with a menacing look. "Me?" Adrien replied, pointing at himself. Marinette nodded and ran to him, tackling him and whacking him with a pillow.

"You unforgiving, mutt!" She exclaimed while hitting his face with the pink pillow. Adrien covered his face with his hands.

"You! You! Gah! Y-You!" Marinette was mad.

"What? Beautiful, gorgeously, sexy human being?" Adrien grinned teasingly. Marinette's eyes began to twitch. "So, it's all fun and games for you, huh?"

"Princess, please. With that pink pillow, you look nothing but cute." Adrien smirked.

Marinette fumed. 'He can't take a single thing serious?'

"Just get out!" Marinette raged.

Adrien shrugged and transformed into his alter ego. "I'll win your heart back. Just wait and see, M'Lady." He winked and jumped out before Marinette's pink pillow could hit him.

Marinette slumped back onto her chaise, hugging her pillows. She frowned. "How did everything just change when he revealed to me his identity? He seemed so scared but than, after everything was done. He began laughing his stupid ass off!" She raged and face planted onto her chaise.

"Tikki?" She looked around looking for her Kwami. She finally spotted the red bug sleeping peacefully. She rolled her eyes. "Unbelievable."
---
Chat jumped in through his window and released his transformation.

Plagg flew up to him. "That went surprisingly well." He rose his brows in amusement. (Does he have brows?)

Adrien nodded. "She did seem pissed off..but.." Both paused for a moment but eventually shrugged without a care.

Adrien smirked. "I'm going to do everything to make her mine.."

"Yo, yandere! That sounded so creepy." Plagg laughed.

"Fine. How about, win her heart?"

"Yeah, much better."
---
Okay. I will be absent for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! So I will end the book now!