5

"You can now be free!" The doctor exclaimed, throwing confetti in the air. Marinette giggled at the doctors attempt to cheer her up which worked successfully.

"Thanks, doc." Tom said and shook the hands of the doctor.  Sabine smiled and picked up one of Marinette's bags. "No, mama. I'll do it." Marinette insisted.

Sabine shook her head. "You're the sick one."

"And your the pregnant one." Marinette said.

"You both aren't doing anything. I am!" Tom declared, picking up the bags and grabbing the one from Sabine. The two females rolled their eyes at the man walking out with the bags, following close behind.

---

"I heard that Marinette will be discharged today!" Alya said, happily.

"She should really stop getting hit by cars." Chloé scoffed earning glares from the class.

"It isn't her fault, Chloé." Alya rolled her eyes at the blonde. "Has she ever heard about looking left and right before crossing?" Chloé scoffed once more.

"WHY YOU-"

"Okay, girls. You're both pretty. Now can we go home." Miss Bustier said, looking at the two girls with a raised brow. Alya and Chloé huffed and turned away from each other which wasn't new.

"Okay, don't forget to read pages 123 and 133 for tonight's homework. You may be dismissed." Everyone ran out once the bell rang.

Nino, Alya and Adrien ran out of school and towards the Dupain Bakery which showed no signs of anyone home.

They stood at the entrance and waited. "Okay, what the heck was that?!" Nino shouted questionably at his girlfriend. Alya looked at him and shrugged. "I was defending my bestie. I'm sure you'd do the same for Adrien." Nino nodded understandably at her statement.

"Hey, look!" Nino pointed out the van driving towards them. "MARI IS HERE!" Alya scream happily as the van pulled to a stop.

Adrien's heart stopped as remembered what she said to him that night of the car incident. He didn't really talk to her much since she stayed at home and he was to caught up with homework to visit her. But when he did, she tried to commit suicide.

A door opened reveling a certain bluenette. You guessed it, SABINE! XD

"Hey, Mrs- Erm... Sabine." The teens said in unison. Sabine nodded approvingly and stepped aside reveling Marinette. "MARINETTE!" The trio exclaimed.

"Guys! And Adrien." She said with hatred to that name. Adrien frowned.

What could've gone wrong?

---
2 updates cuz ah care about ya! 😘 School is killing me. Best weekend ever is coming up sooooo busy. Will try to up the date.

Okay! I will try to update since tomorrow is my nephew's b/day than Saturday we going' to da bish! Beach! I'm practicing my snorkeling! 😂😂

Sunday.....we going to the airport and will he out all day but I'll try ta update!😂😉
❄Hyper Out!✌❄