17

Okay! Let's start with the next night!😁😀
---

"Marinette, are you okay?" Tikki asked her holder. Marinette had her face planted deep in the pillows. "Mmmfmfmf." Was all Tikki could hear.

Tikki rolled her eyes and sighed. "Marinette?"

"Why does he have to do this to meh?" Marinette whined as she brought her head up to look at Tikki. She pouted her lips as the Kwami stared in confusion.

"Oh, you mean Ch-"

"Shh!" Marinette hushed her, putting a finger over the Kwamis little mouth. Tikki tiled her head to the side. "I swear. He just appears when you say his name."

"Who's name?"

"AHHHHHH! CHAT NOR! I MEAN, NOIR!" Marinette screeched out. Chat chuckled as she began rambling, watching as her face turned red.

"And you just come in here unexpectedly! I mean, it's not that I hate you-"

"Wait, what?" Chat cut her off. Marinette stopped and looked at him. "What?" She asked innocently. Chat shook her head and gestured her to continue but the bluenette shook her head and fell on to her bed.

"What's wrong with you?" Chat smirked. Marinette looked at him. "I don't know anymore, Chat." Chat shook his head and walked towards her. "Do you mind?"

"Do whatever you want." Marinette sighed.

Chats ears perked up. "Anything?" He grinned. Marinette closed her eyes and nodded. She heard a little shuffling and before she could open her eyes, she was yanked out of bed and crashed into Chats chest.

She blinked and stared at his chest before looking up at her grinning kitty. She looked at him confusingly than heard a slow song playing in the background.

She let out an agitated groan. "Chat, I don't dance."

"Well, than I'll teach you." He grinned. Marinette rolled her eyes as the cat began instructing her on what to do.

After a few minutes, Marinette had caught on. They danced and swayed to the beat of the music, and somehow found themselves on Marinettes balcony, which was weird cause there is a ladder but, oh whale.

They both pulled away and sat down to catch their breaths. There was a comfortable silence between them when Marinette decided to break it.

"Chat?"

"Hmmm?" He hummed. Marinette fiddled with her thumb for a while.

"Have you ever considered.."

"Considered?" Chat let go on..

"Revealing to me your identity?" Marinette blurted out. Chats eyes widened. "I never thought of that...But I'll think about it. I have to go." He got up but was held back by Marinette. "Please do."

Chat nodded and grabbed her hand, placing a soft kiss and leaping off her balcony making Marinette sigh.
---
...no comment..from moi....