10

"I wonder what's up with Mari?" Nino asked as he paced around the park bench that Alya was sitting on. Alya shrugged. "She seemed fine. Wait. Wasn't she suppose to be mad at me?" She asked.

"That's right...why exactly?" Alya facepalmed. "Because I know about the Adrien thing." Nino still didn't get it. Alya sighed. "About Adrien being the cause of her accident which lead her to get amnesia. Wait.... Did she get her memory back?"

"Seems like it." Nino shrugged. "Gah! Don't you get it you stupid human being! She got her memories back!" Alya exclaimed. She loved that guy but sometimes, he can be a huge pain in the everywhere. He can't seem to get on quickly.

"Ohhh... But how?" Nino said. "Maybe that's why she ended up in the hospital?" Alya suggested.

Nino shook his head. "She cut her wrist. I don't think so." Alya nodded in agreement. "Hey, remember when she didn't come for our double date?"

Nino nodded this time. "Yeah, her mum called and told us that she wouldn't make it."

"Well, when I called her, she said she would come, just a few touches." Alya added.

"Have you noticced, she hasn't been using her phone lately?" Nino said. Alya nodded, "She said she lost it."

They stayed silent for awhile, processing the information that they have just heard. Alya looked at the bakery on her left and that's when a shiny object caught her eye. Only, it wasn't shining, the moonlight was reflecting off it.

"Nino, look." Alya said, pointing to the object just a few metres away from them. Nino turned to the direction and squinted, adjusting his glasses. "It's a phone! I think."

"Well, let's go see." Alya stood up and walked towards it with Nino stalking behind.

They came to a stop as Alya knelt down. "You're right. It is a phone." She examined it.

"I've seen this somewhere before." Nino said. "Me too. But where?" Alya replied.

"Marinette's phone!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Could it be?" Alya said.

"It could." Nino replied.

"MARINETTE!" They yelled and ran into the Dupain bakery. They ran up into Marinette's room and saw something unbelievable.

"CHAT NOIR?!"
---
UP TO DATE! NO! NOT DATE!
🌼Hyper Out!☀🌸