11

Things will get intense in the next chapters!😎
🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜
---

"What are you doing here?" Alya asked in disbelief. "Errr, y'know...Enjoying life." Chat replied.

(Man, I'm a genius!😂 Or should I say, Jea- *gets hit in the head by a soda can*)

"On top of my bestie?" Alya raised a brow. "It's a misunderstanding!" Marinette exclaimed, pushing Chat off her by his cheek making his face squished up. "Oh, do explain?" Nino said.

"H-he...uh.." Marinette began.

"See-"

"SHUT UP, NINO!" The two girls exclaimed at the same time whilst Chat gave him a smug face. "You see. Chat just happened to stumble into the wrong place." Marinette deadpanned.

"Nah, you just lying. Everyone knows that Chat saved you and are basically shipping MariChat now." Alya smiled and put her hands on her hips.

"You started it, didn't you..(-.-)" Marinette gave an irritated look. "Guilty as charged." Alya put her right hand up to her shoulder level.

"Btw, we found your phone." Nino said, holding out the gadget. Marinette looked at it and rolled her eyes. "I don't need that."

"Why?"

"The alarm clock can't seem to shut up." She pouted as the three of them laughed at her. The bluenette found herself laughing along.

"And also Adrien." Marinette stated, coldly. There was silence.

"But seriously, about Chat." The topic went back to the black suited superhero.

"Wasn't that story accurate enough?" Marinette facepalmed.

"So you're saying it was a lie?" Alya deadpanned.

"Maybe." Marinette grinned. Alya shrugged and pulled out her phone. "Can I get an interview?" She giddily asked the masked superhero.

"Sur-" His arrogant act was cut off when his miraculous beeped. "Err, gotta go! Don't want my identity revealed." He said as he jumped out the window.

"Awww..I wanted to know." Alya pouted as she stared of the superhero. Nino chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Come on. Let's go." He said, leading the ombre towards the exit. "B-but."

"No buts." Nino hushed. "Pssh. You're the butt." Alya mumbled and walked out with Nino stalking behind. Marinette laughed at the two and shook her head.

"We'll leave your phone though!" Alya called as she threw the phone up.

"Termination time." Marinette said as she grabbed a baseball bat.
---

"That was close!" Plagg said as Chat transformed back into Adrien. He scratched his nape and looked at the Kwami. "Yeah, I know."

Plagg gave a slight eye roll and stuck his paw out. "Cheese." Adrien sighed and pulled out a slice of camembert from his pocket and handed it to Plagg. "Sometimes, I wish you were Tikki." He said as he watched the Kwami devour it in one go.

"Hey! I offended by your insulting comment." Plagg said. "It wasn't a comment."

"Oh?"

"It was the truth."

"Me-ouch." Plagg said, copying Chat's actions when his hurt. Adrien rolled his eyes. 'I do better than that.' He thought.

"Anyway. You have to talk to Marinette." Plagg obliged. Adrien looked at him with worried eyes. "I don't know if I can do that."

"Psh! Of course you can. You can do it! If you just believe! You! Can! D-"

"You've been watching to much television."

"What? It's, 2 cool 4 u." Plagg pulled out a pair of glasses of that seemed to fit his Kwami sized eyes. "Now go to sleep!" Plagg demanded.

"What about you?" Adrien asked as he tucked himself to bed.

"I'm, 2 cool 4 dat." Plagg smirked. Adrien rolled his eyes and laid his head on the pillow, falling asleep.

Plagg took the opportunity to fly down and lay next to Adrien's head. He took off the glasses and turned to look at Adrien, who had a pained look on his face. "She better forgive him." Plagg sighed and hugged the blonds cheek.
---
Awww, Plagg! Your soft side is showing!.😍😍

Anyway, like I mentioned, it is going to start getting intense.😶😶

Dun, Dun, Dun, Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
Now, pray with me. Plz, plz, plz, plz!
Peace out!✌