doflamingo x psycho! reader {Requested}

{If by any chance you dont like this story , just tell me and I'll write you another one :^) }

~☆doflamingos POV☆~

I set on the deck drinking my smoothie . I was returning to dressrosa after a shichibukai summit .
" Fufufu ~ baby5.... how much more until we reach dressrosa? "
I asked as I handed her the empty glass .
" We should get there soon waka-sama ."
She replied . I hummed in response and looked at the horizon .
'HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP !! HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP !! HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP !!'
The den den mushi started begging for help .
" Huh ? It must be an emergency and we're in range . Someone needs me~♡"
Baby5 said .
" Fufu~ pick it up"
I ordered .
"Waka-sama are you sure-dasyon ?!"
Buffalo asked . I nodded and baby5 picked up .
" +Hello ?
-KYAAAAA!!
+HELLO ?!
-*sobbing* please.... help us *panting*
+whats wrong ?!
-s-she.... shes killing us all.... help us.... shes a monster.... KYAAAAAA
+WHERE ARE YOU ?!
-a-at....at....
+where ?!
-at..... blood cursed island! !
+isn't that a legendary place ?
-n-no!! Help !! Kyaaaaa!!
+hey !! You alive ?!
-187°........... ×276 ............¤911
'Gocha' "
"That was creepy !!"
Baby5 said .
" Lets go there .I heard its an island filled with treasure which is cursed . No one ever got out alive . Fufufufufufu ~"
I said .
" Shouldn't we go there with reinforcement ?"
Buffalo asked . I frowned .
" Are you refering that you are not good enough? "
I asked holding my fingers in a pose .
He shook his head no and we changed course .
"Fufufufufufu ~ cant wait to see what the island has for us"
I said grinning .

~☆time skip , writers POV☆~
The sky had gotten dark . But it was still morning . The sea was a deep black and the atmosphere was creepy .
" It says there is everything a pirate wishes for there . Treasure , women , booze...."
Baby5 read from an old book . Doffy gave a creepy drin and laughter .
" AAAAAH!! The sea is red !!"
Buffalo said . Everyone looked at the sea and it was blood red .
"So this is how the island got this name..."
Doffy wondered as the island came to view . Lightning was striking above it and the island was like a black hole drawing them in .
" Lets not go any closer with the ship . We take the sky road ."
Doffy said .
He , baby5 , buffalo , Gladius and jora went to the island with some minions as lao G , trebol and machvice stayed in the ship with the rest .

As they landed on the island they saw skulls and dull old weapons on the beach .
"Creepy! "
Everyone said and doffy laughed . Faint screaming was coming from the distance followed by a sadistic psycho feminine laughter . It was similar to doffys yet different . He frowned and walked towards the direction the voices were coming from as his subordinates followed .
" Fuhahaha~~"
There was that laugh again but it was more clear this time . Somehow it was able to send chills down doffys spine .
" Please....spare me...."
A male voice spoke .
" Fuhahaha.... no fuckin way.... we're just beginning the fun...muhuhuhu"
She laughed and there were screamings heard .
Finally as doffy reached the voice he saw a pile of dead bodies making a mountain . On top of it stood a girl stained in blood with a scythe in hand .

 On top of it stood a girl stained in blood with a scythe in hand