law x reader [requested lemon]

WARNING : LEMON BELOW READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DONT JUDGE ME!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

《Stressed》
That's what you were now .
" Bepo...."
You sobbed sinking into the bears fluff .
" What's wrong _____-chan?"
He pat your back .
" It's captains birthday today but I don't know what to get him!!"
You whined .
" Oh sweet sweet _____-chan let us help you~~~~~"
Penguin said as they had a rather creepy grin on their face .

You realized you had no other choice but to take their offer to help .
"If I lose my head I'm taking you with me!"
You threatened .
" No no!!"
Shachi reassured you .
" So what should I do ?"
You asked .
" Hide all day in your room then we'll come get you when it's time ."
Penguin said .
" Thanks guys!! "
You grinned hugging them and hopped your way through the sub to your room .

~•●♡●•~

"Hey _____!! Open up it's shachi!!"
You heard him and opened the door .
"Did you do what we asked you?"
He grinned .
" Yes I took a relaxing bath and spoiled myself and got ready like its my wedding just like you said"
You ran your colored nails through your fabulous hair . Having no idea why he asked you to these things .
Guessing there would probably be a party .

"Now let's get rid of those pajamas"
He laughed .
" Rude! What should I wear?!?! "
You asked .
" This."
He handed you a bag and walked out so you could change .
Pulling out the dress you blushed heavily .
There was lingerie and a very sexy black dress .
" Well who cares!!"
You wore them .
"You done?"
He asked .
" Yes I a-"
The world was suddenly hazy and you felt really sleepy .
" Sorry ____-chan.... you're our gift..."
Was the last thing you heard before you drifted into a heavy sleep .

~•●♡●•~

" Where am I....."
You mumbled , still sleepy .
Trying to move you realized you were restrained by what seemed to be ribbons . And that you were in a small space , probably in an awkward position  and you were blindfolded .

Hearing footsteps you stopped struggling to get free and froze , afraid of what's to come .

~☆ Laws POV☆~

I walked into my room to be greeted with a big black box . It had "happy birthday captain , from your crew" and "handle with care" on it .
Raising an eyebrow I untied the ribbons around the box and opened the lid .
Inside there was _____-ya , tied and blindfolded with black silk ribbons and she was wearing a very sexy dress . I could see the sexy lingerie under it because of the way she was put in the box . She had a collar that said 'Laws property' on it . I couldn't help but smirk . Already getting excited thinking about what I was going to do to her . She was mine after all . I heard her taking a shaky breath and blush . I knew she knew it's me .
"C-captain ?"
She called softly while squirming a bit . Which only resulted in her dress going up more and reveal her underwear .
" Easy there _____-ya~"
I smirked picking her up and laid her on my bed .

~☆writers POV☆~

Law laid you on his bed and brushed your hair out of your face .
" What a beautiful gift I was given~"
He gripped your chin kissing you deeply . You kissed back trying to free your hands to tangle your fingers with your boyfriends hair . Unable to do so you whimpered and pouted .
Law smirked .

" You're not going to get free~"
He kissed your jaw ripping your dress off . You gasped in surprise and moaned softly as he started leaving hickeys on your neck .
" I haven't done anything and you're moaning~"
He nibbled and sucked on your sweet spot while he massaged your breasts .
Taking off your bra he sucked on one breast , massaging the other as he rolled your nipple between his fingers . The jolts of pleasure made your back arch and loud moans escaped you .
You could feel yourself getting wet . Closing your legs the best you could you moaned . He kissed and marked his way down as he took off your underwear , opening your legs . You could feel his stare and sadistic smirk .
" M-master don't stare!!"
You blushed . He chuckled and teased your clit with his tongue . Gently sucking on it .
" You're already this wet~"
He teased and you blushed more , moans escaping your mouth .
He teased your clit and entrance while humming . The vibration of his tongue adding to the pleasure and making you moan even louder .
You gasped feeling his tongue go in and out of you . Squirming in pleasure you cried in pleasure , panting softly.
He kissed his way to your neck .
You felt him pump a finger into you and moaned . There was this cold gel on his finger and he made sure he got it everywhere .
Whimpering as you felt your walls throb in desire you rubbed your legs against eachother.
"What was that master?"
"Something that'll make you feel real good~"
He replied adding a second finger and more of the gel , curling his fingers against your g spot . Moaning loudly your walls tightened around his fingers . You needed more . This wasn't enough .
"Please..."
You begged .
" Please what?"
" I need you..."
" Need me for?"
He played dumb .
" I need you inside me master... please!"
You cried . You knew he's at his limit too .

Groaning law took off his shirts and pants , grinding against you . You moaned cutely and he blushed lightly . Taking off his boxers he stroked his big thick member a few times before teasing your entrance .
" What was that you said~?"
He teased , pushing in the tip and pulling it out begore doing it again and again .
" I need master inside me! Please! I need you!"
You moaned . Your body desired him . The gel was strong . You heard him chuckle .
He positioned himself and thrusted in , groaning at your tightness .
You moaned loudly and looked at him as he removed your blindfold .
Moaning as he thrusted in and out of you you threw your head back and enjoyed the butterfly kisses he delivered on your neck and chest .
"You're so beautiful _____-ya"
He cooed in your ear before kissing you deeply nibbling on your bottom lip asking for entrance . Denying his request he growled and slammed against your g spot , making you scream in pleasure and used the opportunity to slide his tongue in . Playing with your tongue and exploring your wet cavern . Law moaned feeling your walls tighten around him and kept hitting the same stop .
"I'm close! "
You cried and looked at him with eyes filled with tears of pleasure .
" So am I"
He panted and moaned your name loudly as he shot his warm seed inside of you . To the new warm feeling you tightened around him , coming all over his member .
He kissed you deeply and pulled out slowly , laying next to you while panting and started untying the ribbons . You snuggled into his chest .
"I love you"
You whispered and the last thing you heard was "I love you too" before you drifted into sleep .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tell me how it was because I legit think I lost the power of writing lemons . (||||._.)

Sorry for taking so long . Here's your request .

Smiles,
Donquixote_Joker 🃏

Smiles,Donquixote_Joker 🃏