Jabra x reader {requested}

Lemon warning . Read at your own risk . Sorry if its bad I dont know jabra much .
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You walked down the halls of enies lobby gripping onto the document you were holding .
" (l.n) !!"
A voice called . You turned around seeing kalifa walking to you .
" Hey , hows it goin ?"
You asked . She smiled .
" Im fine but look at you! Why are you so stressed ?"
She asked .
" Uh...im not stressed at all! "
You lied . You were stressed . Why ? Because he was back .
" Its about Jabra isn't it ?"
Kalifa asked . You sighed giving in and nodded .
" Well I know just the thing! Lets go to my room !"
She said and started pushing you .
" But these documents. .... mr spandex. .... I...."
(A.n : ik its spandam .)
" Ah I'll deal with that weakling later"
She said and closed the door behind you two .

~☆time skip☆~

You walked to the living room blushing .
" I'm not sure...."
"Ah it will be fine ! Dont be embarrassed show some curves ! You're beautiful! "
Kalifa said . You were currently wearing revealing hot clothes . kalifa opened the door and you guys entered . All eyes turned on you and you felt anxiety tickling you . After a moment of silence you head whistles coming , especially from kaku .
" You look hot today "
He commented
" Oi dicknose ! Stop being a perv and finish your report"
Jabra whined throwing a pack of papers on kakus face .
" What was that , dog boy ?"
Kaku spat .
" Oh are you offended giraffe-kun ?"
" Dont underestimate the power of giraffe!"
They started fighting and you facepalmed . Jabra didn't even look at you . Obviously he has nothing for you . Being heart broken you set on a chair looking down at your feet . Is it because you're chubby ? Or that you're awkward ? Or the whole package ?

Oh how wrong you were....

~☆♢☆~
You spent the day as kalifa instructed but all you managed to get was stares and whistles from kaku . You were now alone in the room with jabra as everyone else were gone to take care of their given tasks . The air was thick and you needed a good cry . Deciding it was best to leave you got up and walked to the door . A paper from the document you had in hand falling to the floor . You bent down to pick it up forgetting the clothes you were in . Next thing your ming registered was you being pushed up against a wall .
" I hope you know what you're doing to me (y.n)"
Jabra whispered locking you between his arms . You gulped .
" What are you talking about ?!"
He let out a growl .
" Its particularly mating season and you come in front of me dressed like that . I've wanted to do this to you for a very long time now but I held back but today it was the last straw ."
He growled smashing his lips against yours as his hands moved up and down on your sides . You were in shock and gasped . He used this opportunity to slip in his tongue as he moved closer to you . You started to kiss back and this was his cue as he groped your ass . You moaned in the kiss and he smirked .
" When im done with you , you won't be walking anymore"
He whispered seductively and your eyes widened .
" No no not here- ah!!"
You yelped as he bit your neck and locked the door . He started kissing and sucking on your neck as you llayed with his long soft black hair in one swift move you were laying down on the big ass table and he was towering over you . He ripped your clothes apart and started playing with your breast , sucking on one nipple as his fingers pinched the other one . You moaned and arched your back and your flushed face turned him on even more . His pants growing tight on him he unzipped them as he left hickeys all over your neck and chest .
" This way nose-kun will see you're mine"
He growled and you tried to not laugh. He removed his pants and you got up , helping them . Gulping as you saw his erect member you warped your mouth around it as he let out a groan . Moving your tongue on his length you were blushing as he gripped your hair and started thrusting his hips rather harshly making you deep throat him . You gagged but nothing you could do so you just tried to calm your pounding heart down .
" I cant take this anymore"
He growled and threw you on the table , ripping your panties apart he entered you with one thrust .
" Aaggh!!"
You screamed in pain as he mercilessly started thrusting in you .
" Mm your insides feel so good~"
He said and this made you blush more if possible . Soon the pleasure took pains place and you started noaning turning him on even more . He slammed into you in inhuman speed as he held you tightly .
" Aahh jabra!!"
You yelled out his name as he hit a certain spot . Grinning he started hitting the same spot over and over again making your body tremble .
" Shit im close"
He cursed .
" Ah me too aahh!!"
He felt your walls tighten around him as he shot his seed inside of you . You screamed in pleasure as you came .
" I love you"
He cooed.
" I love you too..."
You smiled before falling asleep .

The wolf always gets his pray~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok ok this sucked . Sorry I just cant think of anything better for jabra xD
I hope you enjoyed .
Votes and comments are appreciated
And if you have a request pm me or comment it on the request board .

Smiles,
Donquixote_Joker 🃏