law x shortie! reader {requested}

You set in a random bar in the town you were for now . Your captain , trafalgar law , said you will be here until sunset . So deciding its best to spend your time drinking , you went to a bar . It was crowded and you found an empty seat .
" One cup of sakei please"
"Coming right up beautiful"
The bartender said and you blushed . Drinking your drink you stared at the white liquid .
" Captain will kill me if he sees me drinking"
You said to yourself . Yeah he didn't let you drink and that was very rude of him . You just loved sakei and couldn't stay away from it . You were pretty much like your cousin Zoro .
" Oh ? I wont let him kill you whoever he is . A beautiful lady like you deserves much better .plus you're so tiny , how can he do that ?"
A tick mark appeared on your head as The man said that .
'He has no idea who he is messing with . AND IM NOT SHORT!'
You thought . You don't know why he didn't let you drink . You were 20 and your alcohol tolerance was better than zoro .
" So , why is a lady like you here alone ?"
Bartender asked again .
" I have no one else to come here with"
You replied and he grabbed your hand, kissing it .
" Well you have me now , shall we have some.....fun~?"
He asked . Before you could reply a fist sent him flying .
" I believe you are trespassing mr. No one dares to touch whats mine"
A voice said and you paled .you knew that voice . Looking over your shoulder frightened ,
"H-hello captain , w-what can I do for you ?"
You asked . Oh boy he looked pissed , he was frowning at you . The bartender was pale and couldn't even move .
'Good job (y.n) , great job . Now he's mad'
You thought. He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder .
" We're done here , lets go"
He said .
" Put me down , hey put me down captain . I still had some sakei there ."
You started whining and kicking and punching him . He only chuckled at your weak tries .
" (y.n)-ya I believe I told you to NOT drink alcohol ?"
"Yes but I just ordered 1 cup , just , one , cup"
You cried . He put you down and suddenly he was too close to your face . You blushed all kind of red . He was staring at your eyes . Since you were waaay shorter than him he had to bow down to be on your level . He chuckled and moved his fingers on your cheek and jawline . Moving closer you blushed more if possible .
"Listen and listen carefully , im only saying this once shortie . You are mine and mine alone , if anyone ever touches you again I'll kill them on the spot , understand ?"
"Y-yes captain "
You stuttered . He chuckled and moved closer .
" Good"
He said and captured your lips . You froze at how his soft lips felt against yours and after a few seconds you kissed back , warping your arms around his neck . He licked your lips asking for entrance but you played hard to get . He released a growl and grabbed your ass , squeezing it . You gasped and he took the opportunity to slip in his tongue . A battle of dominance began but well , he won . The need of air kicked in and you broke the kiss . He grinned looking at your face . You were blushing and you looked cute .
"Damn you have a nice ass"
He said and you jumped , blushing more .
" Its embarrassing , stop it captain"
You said and he grinned . Grabbing your hand he walked towards the submarine .
" God you're so short you can't even keep up"
He said and grabbed you by the waist , throwing you over his shoulder .
" Im not a sack of potatoes !! And im not short you're just tall !"
You complained earning a chuckle from him . After reaching the submarine you spotted bepo . Getting off law you ran to bepo
"BEPOOOO MY SWEET FLUFFY BEAR I MISSED YOU~"
You said jumping on him and hugging him tightly . He smiled and hugged back .
'Why does she love that bear more than me ?'
Law thought .
" Can I take a nap on your fluffy stomach ?"
"Sure thing"
He replied . You were the only one he was this close too . And didn't apologize . Law clicked his tongue and walked to you .
" Hey , shortie , you're coming with me"
He said and warped his arm around your waist and walked to his room .
" I AM NOT SHORT!"
Throwing you on his bed , he towered over you , laying on top of you . He kissed you and you kissed back . He broke the kiss and looked at you .
" I.... I love you"
He confessed and you blushed ,giggling you hugged him .
" I love you too . I always have ."
He kissed you again and you gladly kissed back .
" I'll always protect you~"
He said and you blushed smiling .
" Since you're so tiny you will need it"
He continued with a smirk . Your face changed from 'aww you're so sweet thanks' to 'you will die in 3 seconds' .He chuckled and kissed your jawline .
" You have no idea how much I enjoy teasing you~"
He said kissing your neck .
" Ah!~ laaw~"
You moaned and be bit your neck , leaving love marks .
" Let the world know you're mine~"
He cooed and kissed you again . You kissed back and hugged him tightly .
" And that you're mine"
You sang happily , leaving a mark on his neck . He chuckled and licked his lip .
Lets say you had a looong night awaiting you~

♡♡♡♡
How was it ? It was my first one shot ever ! I hope it was nice . If you have any requests , just comment on the request board or pm me . There is no such thing as a bad request In my book~

〰Donquixote_Joker 👿