Law X Reader X Doflamingo [AU]

[This story contains slight smut. It has a different structure but I hope you enjoy it]

The world has the good, the world has the bad. But it also has the puppet master that makes the good and bad dance for them. The chaos that stirs the pot and watches as drama unfolds with a smile on their face. The monster no parent warns their child about; but they should. Because it's not the monster under the bed that ruins your life. It's the puppet master.

"My darling, are you ready for our date tonight?" Doflamingo stepped into the hotel room.

"Of course. Is this dress fine?" You hummed, running your hand down your dress, fixing ant wrinkles.

"You're looking incredibly sexy" He smirked and smacked your ass.

"I know. I'm too good for you" You laughed, pulling him behind you by his necktie.

He let out an amused chuckle and played along your little play.

Except it wasn't a play. Oh he had no idea~

He had booked a reservation at one of the best restaurants around.

"Not too bad, rich boy" You gave him a smile as you sat down.

Everything was amazing. The food was the best grade and the wine was one of the most expensive brands.

"So how are your smiles going?" You eyed him as you chewed on the tender steak.

"It's going amazing. I just need to find that rat ass Law. He's been on my ass again and-"

You shut him up by pressing your lips against his.

"My big birdie, I don't want to hear about that." You narrowed your eyes and sat in his lap.

"All I want is for you to fuck my brains out~" You purred, kissing down his neck.

He let out a soft growl and picked you up, leaving a fat check behind on the table as payment.

"We're leaving" He laughed his creepy laugh that you adored so much.

The night was long and pleasing. You surely enjoyed it as he could hear you singing in the bath.

"Why can't we ever go to your place or my place?" He questioned as he fixed up his hair and checked out the bites, hickeys. and scratches you had left on him with a slight frown.

"Because I can't be seen with likes of you."

You motioned him to wash your back for you.

"Likes of me?" His frown deepened and you could see veins popping out of his forehead.

"A mafia boss. I don't need no cops or mafia mobs on my ass. This ass to sweet"

You flashed him your gorgeous body and you smirked as you saw his tension melt away.

Men are so easy...

"Well I will see you around." You gave him a kiss as you got ready to leave.

"What's the rush?" He complained.

"Honey I got work to do" You winked and left.

~~~~~

"My poor little Law~ What did you do to yourself this time~?" You mused as you ran your finger on the scratch on his face.

"Doflamingo's men were after me." He spoke as he put his gun and detective badge away.

"you'll catch him eventually" You ran your hand down his chest and gave him a sly smirk when his breath hitched upon your hand reaching his crotch.

"Oh~? you seem restless~"

"Shut up!" He blushed. So tough and strong yet so easy to fluster. "Where were you anyway? I kept calling you but you wouldn't answer." He questioned.

"I was busy" You rolled your eyes and pushed him down on the bed.

"What do you even do?" He hummed curiously. After all this time no one knew what you do yet. You would appear and disappear like a shadow.

"I play chess"

"Bullshit" He scoffed.

"It's the chess of life. and no matter what, the side i favor always wins" You whispered in his ear and nibbled on his earlobe.

"You're dangerous"

"You have no idea, little Law"

And with that the day began.

'They both think they're so smart and have everything figured out. Little do they know they're just puppets. I pull their strings, and they dance...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know, I just wanted to try something different. I hope you liked it.

Smiles,

Donquixote_Joker