Prologue

My name is Willow Rose Mellark. I have a brother named Nathan Rye Mellark. I'm fifteen and he's thirteen. Our parents are Katniss and Peeta Mellark. They love each other a lot and we love them more than anything. We're just one nice and caring family. But every family has their ups and downs. Sometimes my brother and I fight other times my mom and dad do. But by the end of the day we all love each other and we couldn't be any happier. At least.....that's what I thought. Things started to change and not in a good way. Verbal fights turned physical. Thoughts became words. Police officers got involved. Day after day it felt like it got worse. No matter what I did something horrible would always happen, mainly because my brother and I were the cause of it. For some reason we were always the start of trouble. My brother started stealing along with having a destructive attitude and I.....well let's just say trouble found me. But before our lives were turned upside down like this we were both just normal teenagers. He went to middle school and I went to high school. The place where being popular is the only way to make friends. Me, I'm satisfied with the two close friends I have now who are always there for me, Lily who's parents are Madge and Gale which are my parents closest friends and James who's parents are Finnick and Annie, who are also my parents friends. We usually walk to school together everyday, well Lily and I walk while James rides his skateboard. They're the only ones who are helping me make it through high school. But the year has just started and there's still a long journey ahead of us.
------------------------
This is the final book and I decided to start it off differently from the other three books☺️☺️☺️
But don't worry! The book will be told in everyone's POV not just Willow's
I just thought it was a nice way to start it💞
Anyway enjoy and as always thanks for reading!💖