Chapter 12

Willow's POV:
"Don't go to0 far away from me." I say as we walk into the dark woods. "I won't." Jason says as he turns on his flashlight. He thought this would be a good place to look since it's close to wear he lives and we could possibly find out who left the note. Leaves crumble under our feet as we walk pass tree after tree. "I really don't know if we're going to find anything out here but it's worth a shot." He says walking in front of me. I follow behind him until I take a wrong step and fall straight into a big hole.

Jason's POV:
From behind me I hear Willow scream and I turn around to find her gone. "Willow are you ok!?" I yell down into the hole she'd just fallen in. "I think I'm fine I just...." She trails off. "Willow? What's wrong?" "You won't believe what's down here." "What?" "Bodies. Dead bodies!" "Look Willow, I'm going to get you out of there." "I think I'm going to throw up..." "Willow I-" I'm interrupted by another scream but it's not Willow's. "Is somebody out here?" I say shining my flashlight around. "Jason, who was that!?" "I don't know. Let's just get you out of there." "How?" "I think I might be able to pull you out." "Fine." She says throwing her hands up. As soon as I stretch my hand out to reach hers someone pushes me down into the hole making me land right on top of her. "I'm sorry, Willow. Are you ok?" I ask as I quickly roll off of her. "I guess so. I would've been better if you had told me you were going to jump!" "I didn't jump! Someone pushed me!" "Who?" "I don't know. I don't understand half the stuff that's going on right now." "Then how are we suppose to get out of here?" "Can you climb on top on my shoulders?" "I guess but my foot really hurts." "Well we have to at least try something." "Then let's try it." She says taking my hand. I carefully boost her up on to my shoulders and she jumps a little in order to make it back up to high ground. "Now what?" She ask looking down at me. "I can probably crawl myself out." "Well hurry! I don't like being up here by myself."
"Let's go." I say when I'm standing beside her. "Wait, I need your help." She says limping towards me. I pick her up and carry her the rest of the way to the car.
"This is all my fault." She says as we sit in her room wrapping a bandage around her foot. "No, it's not. Neither of us had any idea this was going to happen." "But I could've prevented it from happening. If only I-" "Stop!" I say interrupting her. "Stop thinking that this is your fault because it's not." She gives me a small smile and lays back on to her bed. I lay next to her and wrap my arms around her. "Thank you for being here for me." She says putting her head on my chest. "Thank you for letting me." I say running my fingers through her hair. She connects her lips with mine and I pull her closer to me never wanting to let go.
*
*
*
SHORT!!!! More soon😘😘😘
Song-Walls Could Talk by Halsey