Making friends

"COME ON!"

"Slow down Sam! You're supposed to stay close!"

"But you're so slow"

Sam's laugh filled the open, cool air. Jin, in a large brown trench coat and holding an umbrella, watched a hyperactive Sam jump in front in excitement.

A little further until we're there, you better be right about this. Otherwise, this is one big bust.

Jin looked up, sudden panic struck him as Sam was no where in sight.

"Sam? Sam?!"

He heard a laugh and from the same direction was the park near the destination. He hurried over and noticed him taking to a kid, he assumed, behind a bush.

"Sam!"

The little bunny looked over and smiled happily when he saw him. However his smile fled when he saw the worry and slight anger in Jin's confusing expression.

"Samuel Gladiator, you scared me near to death."

Regardless Jin hugged Sam tightly.

"I'm sorry doc... I didn't mean to worry you."

He let go, still holding the boy's shoulders.

"It's alright Sam, but don't run off on me like that. I would've been willing to spend a minute here you know."

Looking down at his feet in and his reflection in the puddle, he apologized.

"I'm sorry Jin. Honest, I am. I just saw a bunch of people and it looked like fun."

Jin sighed deeply, making the rabbit look at him. Giving a comforting smile Jin spoke like a real father again.

"I know, Sam. But you have to be careful of the consequences your actions will cause. Like what if I couldn't find you or I took off without noticing you gone?"

Still solemn but looking at Jin he apologized on a smaller voice, less confident in a way.

"Sorry..."

"It's ok bud. Just try and warn me next time, K?"

He nodded, smiling, knowing he was in no serious trouble.

"Ok!"

"And what were you doing over there anyway?"

Sam brightened, nearly prideful, nearly ecstatic. Pulling him over as he spoke Sam said this.

"I made a friend. He's with his mom, they're really nice!"

A woman with long Red hair day beside a little boy, with black hair, hazel eyes.....

Wait what?!

"C-Cordelia, JJ?!"

There before him....

His wife and son

..... Good night
Over and out
Zzzzxxx