meet the family!

"Jin? Darling! Where have you been?"

Cordelia got up and have doctor Jin a hug.

"Well-ugh, working with my patient, actually. We were actually going to the house."

Cordelia gave a shocked lock.

"But, didn't your newest patient have a... You know. Are you sure this is ok?"

Jin laughed a bit as Sam seemed to be jealous of the lack of attention.

"Not very. However, he's not shown any signs of violence and is actually... Well he's grown on me."

Cordelia gave a skeptical look, but ultimately smiled. Her husband was the best of the best.

"Well then. How about a formal introduction to him?"

Jin smiled, reassured by his wife's trust. He'd picked up Sam, since he'd been quietly trying to grab his attention.

"Sam? This is my wife, Cordelia. Cordelia, this is Sam, my little friend."

"Hello, Sam. My name's Cordelia. It's nice to meet you."

Sam seemed stiff. Jin noticed and grew a bit worried, even more so when he noticed his eyes widen.

"Hey. What's wrong, buddy?"

Sam seemed to snap out of his trance and blurted out something.

"You're pretty!"

Cordelia was taken back a moment but smiled.

"Why thank you. You're a handsome little man yourself."

Her gentle laugh made something, some feeling stir in Sam's chest. Regardless he just silently paid attention. Cordelia's eyes lit up.

"How about we take him to the mall?"

"What? Why?"

Jin laughed as he spoke, not understanding the interest.

"Well, me a JJ were going to go window shopping, watch a movie, maybe even go to the arcade and fun house next to it anyway. And you have been with him for a while, just in a room, right?"

Jin sighed, remembering how long the boy had been alone in a single room.

"Yes."

"Then don't you think it'd be a nice treat? Just to let him be a kid. You, yourself, think he's in a good state, yeah?"

Jin looked to the side, biting his lip a moment.

"He- I mean- I haven't seen him react in those types of areas, so I-"

Cordelia interrupted, lightly bouncing in anticipation.

"Oh come on! You wanted him to be around others, didn't you? What better place than one with kids his age?"

Jin gave a harsh sigh.

"Cordelia, I know we moved here only since I took on this patient, but there are some cultural dif-"

Sam spoke up, getting excited vicariously through Cordelia.

"What's a fun house?"

As Cordelia explained, Jin knew there was no way to say no now, because not only did Sam light up like a Christmas tree, he began jumping as much as his wife. Soon a slightly annoyed little voice spoke out.

"Are we going out what! If we don't go soon we'll never get to watch a movie!"

Jin was going to try and retaliate once more, however Sam turned to him, beaming.

"Yeah! Are we!?"

Cordelia was smiling, intently waiting for Jin's response. Jin, being out numbered, took a deep breath and went against his better judgment.

"Okay... Let's go to the mall."

Apologies for not being about as of late. Not only am I freaking over exams I am on desperate need of sleep (which I'm not getting for said reason). But! By next week expect me to write more (hopefully)! Anyway, I hope you guys can enjoy this and check for my 'Idea Help Book' which will probably come out today. If you have a suggestion or I get idea blocked that's where I'll ask for help or suggestions. That's all.
Hope you enjoyed Readers.
Over and out.