Disappointment

"Thank you Vegas!" I screamed on the microphone as we ended another one of our shows for this year's tour.

We walked out of stage happily and waving goodbye to our fans before sighing heavily backstage.

"Good job girls!" Our tour manager gave us a group hug and took our microphones.

I took off my earpiece and wakes straight to our dressing room, looking for my water bottle, drinking it immediately.

"Jesus!" I spat my water out as I get pushed by the door, almost stumbling over my luggage on the floor.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." Lauren grabbed my waist to stop me from falling after accidentally pushing me while opening the door.

"No, no it's fine." I chuckled as I balance on my feet once again.

I wiped the water away from my clothing and secured the lid on the bottle.

"Crowd was great tonight don't you think?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, they were loud." I agreed, nodding my head a little before I kneeled down to grab my sweat pants and shirt from my luggage to get change as soon as possible.

I went into the bathroom to get changed quickly.

Then I heard her phone ring.

I tried not to eavesdrop at the conversation but I couldn't help it.

"Hey babe." She greeted him.

"Where were you?" She then asked him.

I quickly finished changing and ran my fingers through my hair before I joined her once again outside.

She's still on her phone, smiling like an idiot and swaying from side to side as she fiddles with her shirt in her hand.

Then our dressing room door opened.

God, it's him.

What's with the flowers?

He looks like he just came from one of his "sessions" with his boys.

"Oh my god!" Lauren squealed and ran up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

His hand then runs from her neck down to her buttocks, grabbing them and squeezing Lauren's perfectly shaped ones in his hand.

Typical.

What does Lauren see in this guy?

"Flowers for you." He then separated himself from Lauren and handed the bouquet of flowers to the older one.

I'm still here, watching the interaction happen in front of me.

"Aww, you shouldn't have." Lauren smiled and took the flowers before kissing him on his lips.

Is he bribing her with flowers?

And this is working for her after what he's done?

What is wrong with Lauren?

They shared small laughters before he stopped all of a sudden and looked at me dead in my eyes.

"Let's go." He said firmly and grabbed Lauren's hand in his own.

Lauren looked in my direction and flashed a big smile.

"I'll see you later Camz, tell the girls I'll be back soon." She told me and waved goodbye as he drags her along behind him.

I can tell something bad is gonna happen tonight, I don't know what or how it's gonna happen but I can just sense it.

I packed my things in my luggage, more like stuffed them all in and forcefully closed the top part.