Theorectical Sister In Law

Saturday nights are the worst at this bar, it's easily the busiest night of the week and this bar is packed every single night of the week, Saturdays are just worse. Saturdays are the worst when Van Halen isn't touring.

I love Eddie, Alex, David, and Michael to death but I'm always a little more stressed out when they're at the bar. I don't know if it's that I'm worried that they're going to get me fired or if somehow me screwing up in front of them would end in mass destruction. I don't know what it is but when they're in the bar I'm on edge. I mean I guess it could be the fact that guys treat waitresses like they're some sort of freebie, like they grope all the waitresses and they treat us all like garbage. Maybe I don't want to have my four big brothers of sorts see me get treated like garbage because it'll just piss them off and they'll start a fight and I'll get fired.

I run back up to the bar to fill up my tray and I see Hannah standing behind the bar with her wrist to her nose. Hannah is five foot nothing and one of the few people I'm taller than, she's blonde with green eyes and has a pretty intimidating nose pierced that always has a small spike charm sticking out of it. Today she wears an open knit sweater and a pair of Jean shorts.

"Hannie, what's wrong?" I ask and she forces a smile.

"My sweater is caught on my nose ring." She admits quietly. "I can't get it off."

"Want help?" I ask and she nods.

I try to get her sweater unhooked from her nose as gently as I can but its not working too well. At some point her boyfriend, CC, shows up and starts to become extremely annoying. I put up with him and his band for Hannah who I've been friends with since she moved to California in the tenth grade. I do eventually get Hannah unhooked.

"Thank you." She smiles and I notice that her piercing is bleeding a bit.

"Your piercing is bleeding a bit, sweetie." I tell her and she quickly covers her nose again.

"Thank you!" Hannah says quickly and runs back towards the bathroom.

I'm left with her prissy blond bombshell of a boyfriend. I sigh and start to load my tray with drinks again.

"You know Van Halen, your brothers have some pull and I think--" he starts but I cut him off.

"I'm not going to get my brothers to get you signed." I state and he looks hurt.

"Why? Don't you want us to be successful?" CC wonders and I go cross eyed.

"I really don't care either way." I admit.

"And why's that?" He wonders and starts to follow me to tables.

"Because I really don't like you." I admit. "I only put up with you because for some unknown reason Hannah loves you."

We bicker back and forth for a while and I emptied my tray. At some point I thought it was a great idea to turn around and argue face to face with the stupid Brooklyn born Barbie doll. The thing is, I kept walking backwards.

"You know what CC? Fuck you!" As I said 'you' I ran into someone and stumbled forwards.

"Good job, Katie, running into people." CC scoffs.

"Go fuck a two dollar skank." I scoff back.

"I didn't know you mom was working again." He jabs.

"Go to hell." I mutter and start to turn around. "I am so sorry."

I start to apologize before I even look up. When I do look up, I really have to look up because this guy has like a foot on me. He's got long dark hair and wears more makeup than a ten dollar whore. This guy has really beautiful dark brown eyes and one hell of a smile that's plastered across his face. He looks really familiar but I can't exactly place him. In the next second his smile twists into a smirk and he crosses his arms.

"I know you." He states and I cross my arms too.

"Do you now?" I challenge him and his grin crosses his face again.

"Yeah, we met briefly last night through your brothers and you were our waitress." He explains and I smile. "Your name is Katie, right?"

"Yeah, you're Tommy, right? You play drums for Mötley Crüe." I say and he nods happily.

"That's me!" Tommy says excitedly and I smile.

"Eddie told me you had a crush on Alex." I joke and he laughs.

"I don't know about that but your older brother is a phenomenal drummer." He says and I nod. "If I was a girl I'd be your sister in law right now." Tommy says and I laugh.

"That sounds like a crush to me." I laugh and he smiles.

"Yeah, maybe." Tommy agrees.

Eddie

David looks around the bar and laughs before looking back across the table at Alex and I.

"Remember how you were worrying about that blond singer?" He asks. "The one you thought wanted to do the dirty with your baby sister?"

"Yeah." Alex answers kinda confused and I nod.

"I think you were worrying about the wrong musician." David admits. "I think you should've been worried about the drummer."

He points across the bar to the far wall. That tall drummer from Mötley Crüe is standing beside my sister and they're laughing and talking. Katie is smiling a lot which is weird because usually when someone's being harassed they don't smile. I don't like the way that Tommy Lee is looking at my baby sister.

"I think she likes him." Michael admits and I shake my head.

"No way." Alex answers for me.

"Look at the way she's smiling at him." David points out. "You're her older brothers, you just refuse to see it."

Katie gets called to the bar and has to part ways with the drummer. As she walks away Tommy looks at her ass and I stiffen up a bit. He shouldn't look at my baby sister like that. If he even lays a finger on her I will chop him into a female.